PDA

View Full Version : New Poll Shows MIKE_H Favors USD 2/3 of the time!!

JBNJBQ
10-26-2004, 05:11 PM
A NEW POLL SHOWS MIKE_H FAVORS USD 2/3 OF THE TIME:

I have personally surveyed 100 members from this board. The question asked was:

"Does MIKE_H favor USD"?

Here are the results:

1. Over a cold water enema?

Yes 55% No 40% Undecided 5%

2. Over a root canal?

Yes 45% No 43% Undecided 12%

3. Over SDSU?

Yes 3% No 95% Undecided 2%

Margin of error = ZERO (This is my poll, You better believe it)! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Mike_H
11-04-2004, 12:32 PM
I just saw this. I think you have summed this up very nicely! :D

jackmd
11-04-2004, 08:20 PM
Cold water enemas are standard for any of my patients associated with USD. Even if their only complaint is a headache. I've found they kind of enjoy them. I imagine it reminds them of their days in Vermillion.

(I really just wanted my 1000 post to include the term "cold water enema")

JBNJBQ
11-06-2004, 07:21 AM
Cold water enemas are standard for any of my patients associated with USD. Even if their only complaint is a headache.

jackmd:

It amazes me how much training you doctor types must go through! To the layman it would be difficult (if not impossible) to know which end of a coyote fan to insert the tube! The dakota dome must be a proctologists dream! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

luvthosejacks
11-11-2004, 11:20 PM
I realize this is all in good fun....and I'm a big fan of not taking anything too seriously.....but.....why should why we care about USD any more? Why should anything they do bother us?

JBNJBQ
11-12-2004, 05:14 AM
I realize this is all in good fun....and I'm a big fan of not taking anything too seriously.....but.....why should why we care about USD any more? Why should anything they do bother us?

I guess it's kind of like having your underwear twisted....

It's not really a high risk for a serious medical condition, just a minor irritation if you deal with it right away. Ignorring it won't cause it to go away. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ