swimming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swimming

Hey, jack fans - you are doing much better in fb than I thought you would do.
    But what is up with swimming?  Get worked by d2 uno.  Granted swimming is a worthless sport and I don't go to the events but I still thought it was amazing we could beat a d1 school that badly.  Is all you are going to concentrate on is fb and bb and make the other sports "sacrificial lambs"?
    Oh yeah, in women's soccer you tied st mary's college of Omaha. I know soccer doesn't mean anything to you either. Another NAIA embarrassment.

Re: swimming

Nice try man. Football is doing good so you pull swimming out of your arse? No one cares.

Comment

I was actually at the swim meet. What a proud moment for my university putting the wood to a D1 school. It wasn't even close. Hell, for a minute I thought they had taken some of your equestrian recruits and thrown swim trunks on them, pushed them in the pool and told them to start swimming. It looked like the SDSU swimmers had blocks of concrete tied around their necks. Do you even have pools up there is South Dakota? But I know, you hate swimming. It's funny that when you talk about your national championships that you have no problem throwing all your cross country championships in there. Sounds like a double standard to me. Whats worse is the fact that UNO is no swimming powerhouse and your D1 school made them look like the U.S Womens Olympic swim team. But I know it is all about the D1 experience for you guys and the fact you are a land grant university (whatever that is). If you think that I am jeolous you are wrong. In all honesty, I would rather win conference championships and possible national championships(wrestling, won it last year and are loaded this year and we are hosting it this year) than sit back and talk about how great the D1 experience is. That's not something you can put in a trophy case, now is it.

Mavericks #1

Comment

Maverick 1 - I didn't even know about it until I read about in the Omaha World Herald.
        No matter what happens in the d1 experience the people on this site will claim victory at the end of the year.
        I am surprised at how well sdsu is doing in fb but before you get too excited look at how UNC is doing in fb in their 2nd year.. One year does not make a program especially one that has been buried in 40 years of mediocrity.

Comment

Congrads to UNO on the swimming meet win. Keep using SDSU as your gage of sucess, you will get there someday.

We are proud of your little swimmers, you should be too.

Comment

http://gomavs.unomaha.edu/full_headl...eadline_id=950

Thanks for inviting us up so we could win your tournament. Hey fifth place isn't bad. Did I notice alot of D2 schools ahead of you. Scorecard since you went D1
            UNO 3 -SDSU 0

Mavs #1

Comment

There does seem to be a pattern developing here. But in fairness to sdsu I hear they were wonderful hosts to uno.
              Go Mavs and Go Roos!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                There does seem to be a pattern developing here.
                Go Mavs and Go Roos!!
                The only clear pattern here is you two idiots yacking out of both sides of your mouth. Out of one side, you say only FB and BB matter. Out of the other, you cite whatever "fringe" sport suits your stupid point of the day. Regardless what you state or think, we all realize this is a transition period. Bottom line: We're moving forward. You're forever followers. Sniffing the rear end of the lead dog is the perfect place for you two and the sorry excuse for a university you support.
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Mavericks#1 and bigjake,

Yeah, why don't you guys go down to the gym and pump each other?

Comment

Working...
                  X