• Show
Clear All

• USD

Test

Re: USD

You failed the test.

Comment

83 views of the message in one day. The rivalry lives on. Thank you for participating in the test.

Comment

How many members on the Coyote Board?

Comment

gocoyotes ... it doesn't count as you went back to the thread 74 times to try and remember what you wrote.

Comment

Now up to 104, of which 4 were my own. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Dude, most click are just out of curiosity and to see responses. They have nothing to do with rivalry or USD just curiosity.

Comment

Having been off the board for a couple months (job change) I was surprised to see that USD was still open-Thats why I clicked on. I guess it is... don't care. They are D2 arent they??

Comment

I clicked on because I know we are playing San Diego State, I thought we might be playing the University of San Diego as well. They are both Div. I schools like us.

Comment

I guess I never knew there was a rivalry.  When there is a rivalry aren't the games usually really close and the two teams usually take turns winning?  In the 5 years I played, we only lost to the Yotes 1 time.  Not really a good rivalry.  Anyway, they are now just another team in a weakened confrence in a dying league.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit_FB_Alum
                       Anyway, they are now just another team in a weakened confrence in a dying league.
                      Please add with the ugliest team logo.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Spent Saturday with my cousin who is pursuing his law degree at USD, also graduated with 4-year there as well.

Both him and his father (also USD alum) were impressed with State's sucess and their performance against Montana State.

The most interesting part of it was hearing that USD fans spend more time checking the ESPN ticker for State scores than caring about their own.

Comment

They just enjoy seeing SDSU getting their butts kicked.
                          Some things never change. The Wabbits were mediocre in the NCC and it looks like they are continuing that tradition now that they've gone Division I. The women will probably have a decent record in basketball as I notice they are playing quite a few NAIA schools. Has anyone heard when Notre Dame or UConn might be making a trip to Brookings?

Comment

Mr. Sports, are you sure your name isn't Mr. Stupid? From yesterday:

Women's Basketball

SDSU 57
                            Kentucky 55

I'm pretty sure the University of Kentucky Wildcats aren't an NAIA team.

Speaking of NAIA, I see the USD women have Dakota Wesleyan and Mount Mercy coming up. SDSU plays Oregon State in one hour. If you want to check the score, tune in to ESPN. We're SD State on the ticker. What acronym does ESPN use for the Coyotes? Here's a hint: You can watch for the USD score, and you'll never see it on ESPN. Ever.

Has anybody heard when perennial powerhouse Mount Marty will be making the trip to Vermillion? Oh, wait, that's on December 19. Good luck with that.

Comment

Mrsports has made three posts. He only needed one to prove he's a fool.
                              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X