Request to Administrator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to Administrator

I would respectfully request that he remove all posts by Maverick #1. I'm especially taken aback by his using Scott Nagy's picture. The UNO chap is knee deep in mockery and I tire of his childish antics.

True, this is a Smack board. But, it's OUR smack board.

Re: Request to Administrator

I wouldn't support banning him, but mocking him is certainly in order.

He's going for irony with his use of the Nagy picture, but irony doesn't work when you're saying something that many people here may think is literally true, or at least nearly so. Nagy IS a great coach and I would put him up against anyone in America. I can't tell you how many times I wished he was the coach of my Hawkeyes... except then he wouldn't be the coach of my favorite team, the Jacks.

As for limits, I tend to believe that people should be given an opportunity, if they wish, to show just how stupid they are, particularly on a smack board.

SDSU fans have a great story to tell and it seems to me that dupes like Mavs#1 who come in here and get smacked around just help us get better at telling it.

Comment

Re: Request to Administrator

I laugh when I read what these guys are posting because of what happened on another board I follow. They don't have a smack board, but allow smack to be included in threads. One poster (under about a dozen aliases) got pretty out of hand with comments, started arguments with himself, and occasionally forgot which name he was posting under, and thought no one knew what was going on. The board administrator shut him up by revealing that indeed all of the aliases came from the same IP address. The guy disappeared for about six months. I'm not saying Mavs#1, bigjake, sports_buff, and uncbearsfan are all one person, but I think it's funny that they haven't been able to bring more of their "friends" onto the board to mock us. Maybe they (he) just doesn't have any friends that care as much about our move and what we are doing to waste their time on SDSU's chatboard.

I'm sure someone could let them (him) know how to set up a UNO and/or USD board for their fans, some of which might actually enjoy it. And then us SDSU fans could stop by to keep in touch with what's going on with UNO & USD. Wait, we don't care.

Go away.

Comment

Working...
      X