Wondering-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering-

When is "Big Jake, Maverick & Sports Buff" off their double secret probation/suspension? IMO-- The board sure isn't the same with out their insight.

LET THEM BACK! LET THEM BACK! LET THEM BACK!

Re: Wondering-

They can post all they want in their smack section "DII and lesser divisions", I suggest that if you want to dialogue with them do it there.

Comment

It appears that the request to let them loose is appearing on more threads by a greater number of members also.

As Dean Wormers found out, double secret probation doesn't always work out for the best. ;D ;D ;D

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic

As Dean Wormers found out, double secret probation doesn't always work out for the best. ;D ;D ;D

Sombody else must have caught Animal House on TV over the weekend as well!

Comment

They have insights?

Comment

I think the smack board was more fun when BigJake and Mavs#1 weren't caged in one thread. There were undoubtedly times when they overstepped, but they got pounded pretty good, too.

Comment

I think the thing about bigjake and Mavericks was that they gave us something to talk about when there was really no news. The board was much more active when they were around. I can see, however, why some people want thier posts limited.

Comment

*From the Moderator

http://diaafootball.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1104444147

Comment

Working...
                X