IDIOT TEST FOR FAT JAKE, MAVERSTINK#1 & HAT ESTATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDIOT TEST FOR FAT JAKE, MAVERSTINK#1 & HAT ESTATE

At last these two will know for sure if they are truely IDIOTS or just fooling everyone (including their momma's)

http://www.dogbomb.co.uk/idiot-test/

How did you do?  Fat Jake?  Maverstink#1?

Don't worry it's just like S.A.T.'s!  You can take the test over again as many times as you like to try to improve your score! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: IDIOT TEST FOR FAT JAKE & MAVERSTINK #1

Where are our two friends from Omaha? They have not been on here for Days. Where they banned and removed or did Santa Claus cut off their arms for being bad boys? ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Where are our two friends from Omaha? They have not been on here for Days

SDSU fan,

We have been on here, your moderator/dictator keeps yanking our posts off. He can't handle any negativity toward his program.

Mavs #1

Comment

*From the moderator*

Since SDSUFAN's post of Dec. 23rd 7:07 pm, I pulled one tasteless post of yours that had nothing to do with SDSU. However keep it up, especially the lying and I will ban you from this site. This is an offical warning.

Comment

Yellow card Maverick. I'm hoping you continue to show your colors and get the official yank.

Comment

In the spirit of Xmas and trying to be an overall swell guy I just didn't want to get on your site during this sacred time of the year and rub in the fact that
            1.  you didn't get into the bsc
            2.  you got beat at home by a d2 team and have a 3-8 record
            3.   the mid continent isn't expanding right now
            4.   the mo valley wants no part of you
            5.   life as an independent is very hard.
            I just didn't want to tell you those things bc in the spirit of the season I just wanted to be a nice guy.  So Jack fans I won't remind you of all the misery you must be feeling these days and let me wish you a warm and happy holiday season from arguably the greatest city in America - Omaha, NE.

Comment

For these D-II people to come and talk smack against a D-I program is like a housefly talking smack to an elephant.

Comment

Rodent or whatever you name is,

Might want to ask Michigan Tech how a housefly whips an elephant in its own backyard. Get more than nine posts before you start talking smack.

Comment

Re: IDIOT TEST FOR FAT JAKE, MAVERSTINK#1 & HA

At last these three will know for sure if they are truely IDIOTS or just fooling everyone (including their momma's)

http://www.dogbomb.co.uk/idiot-test/

How did you do?  Fat Jake?  Maverstink#1? HAT ESTATE?

Don't worry it's just like S.A.T.'s!  You can take the test over again as many times as you like to try to improve your score! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                  X