Just Like Old Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Like Old Times

I was at the USD v. Mankato game tonight at the Dome and I noticed something pretty funny. I thought you guys might get a kick out of it as well. As Andy Moeller fouled out tonight with no points he walked to the bench and I heard him mutter something to himself. He said it was "just like old times in the dome."
    Different team but same result--Andy leaves the Dome with another loss, while getting out played by Mueller. ;D

Re: Just Like Old Times

Sportsbuff-

Are you the fat clown that makes a fool out of himself at every big usd game?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
      Sportsbuff-

Are you the fat clown that makes a fool out of himself at every big usd game?
      That would be Mueller's roommate. I'm actually not kidding about that either.

Comment

I'd believe that. That kid is absolute idiot. He was nearly on the court (literally 5 feet from the floor), yelling at the refs if they called a foul on usd.

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff
          I was at the USD v. Mankato game tonight at the Dome and I noticed something pretty funny. I thought you guys might get a kick out of it as well. As Andy Moeller fouled out tonight with no points he walked to the bench and I heard him mutter something to himself. He said it was "just like old times in the dome."
          Different team but same result--Andy leaves the Dome with another loss, while getting out played by Mueller. ;D
          In some odd way, I actually find myself smiling about this. For some reason, I dislike Andy just as much as Josh right now and I have never spoken personally with either one.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
          X