Moeller in fight after the UNO game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moeller in fight after the UNO game.

Things got a little out of control after it ended.

MSU guard Andy Moeller heaved a desperation 75-foot attempt at the buzzer while falling into press row next to the UNO bench. Moeller and UNO Assistant Coach Kenya Crandell bumped into each other, and eventually words and pushes were exchanged by members of each team as they left the floor.

"It was a hard-fought, emotional game, and it's really unfortunate that had to happen at the end," McKenna said.

Sounds like losing to UNO is getting to him. He couldn't beat them last year with SDSU and couldn't get it done this year with MSU.

Re: Moeller in fight after the UNO game.

;D ;D ;D Does any Jack fan care? I don't and lets play cards, its a game called UNO. ;D ;D :

Comment

You know who is good at UNO? The Augie wrestling team. They just beat the Mavs at the Regionals.

Comment

89rabbit

Hmmmmmm I read both the Argus and Omaha papers this morning and its interesting that the Argus gave that point a big blast and the Omaha paper just mentioned that UNO coach hoped to qualify all 10 of his wrestlers for the National and no mention of losing the Regional to who????????AUGUSTANA???????????? HOW could that happen??????????????????

Getting back to the Moeller incident, some one on the SiouxSports site mentioned that this video of that incident would to to the NCC office for review and possible suspensions could be handed out. Hmmm :

Some how I just dont care how it all comes out. ;D ;D

Comment

Since all your winter teams are done and at home on the couch watching everyone else in post season play maybe they could come down and watch UNO host the Wrestling National Tournament or The mens basketball team host the conference tournament and possibly a regional. Man, its great playing in March. Maybe your winter teams can get together and have a playstation tournament since they are at home on the couch. I have heard that video games can help with eye hand coordination. I will keep you informed on how UNO is doing since you will be bored with no action going on for the rabbitts. But hey its all about the experience and winning is only secondary for you guys. Keep telling yourselves that D1 and we are not and in the meantime we will rack up trophies and conference championships!!!!

Mavs#1

Comment

We've had plenty of successful Marches to enjoy in the past and will again in the future. You make it sound like UNO has perenially had something to play for in all of their sports. My first year of football, UNO was the laughing stock of the NCC. Now, they have a DII power. That's how it is for most universities. Ebbs and flows.

Thanks for reminding us that this year was a dissapointment. And, thanks for reminding us that UNO is having a great season. Please take a moment to look at the last ten years of sporting accomplishments that SDSU has achieved and you will notice that we're quite used to success. Maybe that's why you're so apt to point out our current failures. You see a chink in the armor and want your free kick while we're down. Good for you, if that's how you want it.

It's really getting to be like a broken record on these threads. From now on let's all just cut and paste these conversations for the future. Just trying to save everyone a little typing.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Nothing like driving to Omaha, walking into a dump, and seeing a few hundred people at a sporting event to get my heart pumping.

Comment

Working...
              X