? for Muellar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? for Muellar

When SDSU makes the big dance (in the next 10 yrs) will you pick them as your bracket buster?

Re: ? for Muellar

Yote fan here, however I do wish the best for State in their move. In response to your question to Mueller; shouldn't State be more concerned about a conference affiliation within the next couple of years rather than talking about a big dance ticket in the near future. 2008-2009 is the earliest you are eligiible, but with no conference the chances as an independent are a little above 0%. Also if a conference is found, I believe most conferences put a restriction on the new member from playing in the post season bb tourney. The big boys like the ACC and SEC do not, but the one team leagues typically do this. I wish the best to State, and to answer your question I personally would enjoy seeing State bust a few teams year in the NCAA's.
    Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

joeybrownerhof:

Do you have the strongest hands on the board?

Comment

you know it......I also have multiple black belts in various martial arts
        Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

JoeyBrownerHOF,
          i have doubts in your allegiance, you are much to rational and diplomatic to be a coyote fan.

I even could see myself liking your posts...stop it hurts.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Teams don't get conference affilliations just like that. It takes time usually. There are a few looking at SDSU and NDSU, and by the time 2008-2009 rools around, they'll have one. If they aren't eligible for the big dance now, why is it so urgent to get in a conference RIGHT NOW? They could wait another year or two, but if an invitation does come, they should take it. It's just not a big deal right now.

Comment

I came across the NCC Womens standings and noticed that USD finished DEAD LAST in the conference. Behind notable powerhouses UNO, St. Cloud and Mankato. Great year for the Mandyless Coyote women :'(.

Might next year be the same for the Coyote men??

Comment

Just a note to the little fellow who claims to be Mueller. On October 26, 2000, the Argus Leader carried a story about West Central's Josh Mueller signing a letter of intent to play at USD. In that article Mueller stated he wanted to help USD win four national DII titles.

It's good to have high hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by Alumguy
                  Just a note to the little fellow who claims to be Mueller.  On October 26, 2000, the Argus Leader carried a story about West Central's Josh Mueller signing a letter of intent to play at USD.  In that article Mueller stated he wanted to help USD win four national DII titles.  

It's good to have high hopes.  
                  Heck he never even helped USD win a NCC title. : ;D

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
                  X