No announcement yet.

How many games will you win next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many games will you win next year?

Since your season is over, unlike some of us. I thought it would be interesting to see how many games you think your mens b-ball team will win next year. Not many cupcakes next year. I put the over/ under at 8.
    That might be generous.

Mavs#1

Re: How many games will you win next year?

That's a good question, but probably a little premature. Maybe we should wait until the schedule is set and until we know who all the new players will be before we start making predictions.

Comment

We will win all of them. I say that faciously so Mav No 1 can call us out when we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN
        We will win all of them. I say that faciously so Mav No 1 can call us out when we lose.

I predict 1 loss, in double overtime on a last second 75 footer, to the current #1 team in the country, Illinois.

Comment

No way - we'll beat Illinois. I predict 27-0 regular season and since were not NCAA eligible I assume we will go on to win the NIT.

Comment

I will take a 40 point loss to an Illinois vs a 40 point win over Dakota Wesleyen anyday.

Comment

For Mavs

i was fortunate enough last year to play the TPC in Scottsdale. This course hosts the FBR tournament on the PGA. I am a pretty average golfer, but when I teed up my ball, there was no doubt in my mind I was playing the tips, like the big boys. I shot beyond my average but was able to see what it is really like. I scored a par on a few holes and that was a great feeling. If I wanted to shoot better I could have played a closer tee (lower caliber) but what does that gain me, why limit the opportunities for true greatness.
              Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII
                I will take a 40 point loss to an Illinois vs a 40 point win over Dakota Wesleyen anyday.
                This year you were looking at a 40 point loss to either team.

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff

This year you were looking at a 40 point loss to either team.
                  I wager we would have given DWU a better game than 40. Might have even beaten them.

I think the 8 number is about right for wins. Then again, as Mav says, its not about winning its about the experience. I'm going with that for now.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                  X