• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT IS UNO??????

It is "short" for:

Unobtrusive (not aggressive)

Unoccupied (not busy, unemployed)

Unofficial (not prescribed or recognized)

Unorganized (not brought into a coherent or well ordered whole)

Unorthodox (not conforming to established doctrines)

All of which describe the 3rd best school in Nebraska very accurately. They are locted in Omaha the same town as one of our sister schools Creighton and in the same state as our rival U of Nebraska. I believe they are DIII or NAIA or something like that!;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: WHAT IS UNO??????

Correction: "Forth best school in Nebraska" You for forgot about Nebraska-Kearney

Comment

JBNJBQ,

Somebody actually responded to one of your posts. That broke your string of eight or nine posts in a row that had received no replys. I thought I would throw you a bone or carrot since your a rabbitt and make it 2 replys to really make you feel better. You call Nebraska a rival? ? ? I am sure the people down in Lincoln when asked of their biggest rival would say Oklahoma , Texas and South Dakota State?? Please!!!
      After treating your baseball team like pinita's (54-10) I am sure that you put the fear of God in them. I consider your rivals to be Morningside , Wayne State and Southwest Minnesota State. We would consider you rivals but you haven't beaten us in anything recently to make it competitive.

Mavs #1

P.S. Hurry up and get to class.

Comment

Mav,

I can't help but think that if you would apply all of your efforts towards maybe promoting UNO and/or helping secure donations to better the university, you may get the chip of your shoulder about SDSU. Actually using your time to better your university may help bring it out of the current level of obscurity that it currently resides. Your goal should be helping UNO reach even a remote level of Relevance, not trying to bring SDSU down. Then again, some people feel better about themselves by bringing others down instead of actually building themselves up.

- Confused in Milwaukee
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
        X