for MJA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for MJA

The Mighty Rustlers will be playing tonight and you can listen to the game at sdpb.org.  I realize that the NCAA's and St. Patty's day is more enticing, but just in case you had some down time.

Re: for MJA

MJA--You are probably celebrating UW--Milwaukee's big win today. They were my upset pick, but it wasn't much of an upset I guess. UW-M is a pretty good team.

Comment

I'm going to attempt to catch the Miller game on the web. Recently they have had the feed streaming on the web. I heard it's the same for this year. You should be interested as they have Big Tom in middle. He, a future Coyote OL. I'm also pulling for the Rough Riders for uncle Bob. I have already warned my wife that I won't be much good for the next couple of days.

As for the UWM game, they played great. As I've said before, my boss is best friends with Bruce Pearl, so the Panthers have become a favorite for me by proxy if nothing else. It's good to see them play well and get a mid-major team some recognition. When they are hitting, there aren't many teams much more fun to watch play. They remind me the Patino Kentucky teams that got off the bus shooting threes.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

also, you can see now how the Jacks got killed by 30 by them. They play a great defensive game and we just didn't have the guards to handle it. Hell, Alabama didn't have the guards to handle it.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Congrats to the Miller Rustlers. That was a fun game to watch. That Peterka kid is pretty damn good and he's only a sophomore. He leads them in points (15/game) and assists (5/game). Should be playing somewhere in a couple of years.

Comment

Working...
          X