March 15th is BUZZARD DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 15th is BUZZARD DAY

Don't forget to go to the GSU Board and wish them a Happy Buzzard day today. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: March 15th is BUZZARD DAY

You have got to be brain dead to talk smack after losing by 56 points.

Comment

What? No follow up smack?

Comment

No smack coming from me, but I will say this.

Oct 29th, 15 degrees, 3 inches of snow, and 6 inch grass. Home field will be nice ;D

In all seriousness, I hope it's 40 degrees, sun-shining and grills grilling. If you come up, I'll treat you to a few cold ones.

Prediction: GSU 40 SDSU 27

Comment

I don't know how many Eagles you will see flying up. Poor graduate students like me aren't flying anywhere but the word on our message board is a lot of people are making their big road trip to Boston for Northeastern.

You could be right though, if the weather is bad our freshman QB could have problems running the option.

Comment

Originally posted by ButlerGSU
            You have got to be brain dead to talk smack after losing by 56 points.

That was 2004.

This is 2005.  You buzzards always like living in the past?!!  

The future is ahead of us!  The heat and the swamp ground definitely had an effect on our team ( not to mention the "fowel" stench from all those buzzards in the stands).  We won't talk about injuries your team probably had some too.  This is a new year, a new team and a new result.  

FEAR THE JACKRABBITS!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I can only speak for myself but a small white furry animal like a Rabbit strikes fear in my heart just thinking about it...

Comment

Actually, Jackrabbits are brownish in color and tend to be rather large. Think, the rabbit on Monty Python's "The Holy Grail".
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
                X