Message from Maverick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from Maverick

Mavericks #1 has hired me to represent him on this message board, since he has been put in message board prison. My client would like to know why it took SDSU so long to beat Notre Dame in a sport, since UNO beat Notre Dame back in 1999.
    I would also like to ask 89 for some leniency on my client. He realizes that he made a mistake and he's willing to accept the consequences of his deceitful ways. However, we feel that a 30 day suspension is too harsh. My client brings a lot of entertainment to the board and does provide everybody with a different viewpoint on things and some of his posts are quite funny. He was just having a little fun with the Mueller thing, he never really thought you guys believed it was Mueller. While his prank was harmless he does understand that it was wrong and he won't do it again. Please 89, consider reducing his suspension to 7 days. In exchange for your reduction my client will post something good about SDSU.

Re: Message from Maverick

I didnt realize Notre Dame had a corn shucking team in 1999. My belated congrats!

Comment

*From the Moderator

I am glad to see that Maverick #1 has admitted that what he did was wrong.  Hopefully he has learned his lesson and no further action will be necessary.  However, his 30 day suspension stands.

P.S.  Tell Maverick that SDSU picked up a Big 10 win in football in 1935.  SDSU defeated the University of Wisconsin.  Final Score SDSU 13 - UW 7.  The Jackrabbits have been knocking off the "Big Boys" for some time now, Notre Dame is just the latest example in our long history.

Comment

The law is the law!  

We have a sense of humor too!  It is kind of fun to watch Maverdink squirm a little!

http://www.generalcomics.com/love-fu...s-jokes/10.php

We are only removing his feeding tube for 30 days. The fool will be back in April! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
        X