USDII and UNDII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USDII and UNDII

Someone on the NDSU board has come up with a good discriptive way to referr to their friends to the north.  

I believe we should follow suit and help our friends to the south identify themselves a little better.

Therefore from now on we should referr to our former rivals as:

USDII & UNDII

Re: USDII and UNDII

Thats an excellent idea, except it should be undII* and usdII, The astrisk for undII is necessary because they are the school NDSU beat at hockey.

Of course that is the formal presentation. Your refering to the informal which still requires the astrisk for undII*.

Thanks for the heads up! 8)

Comment

What color is that? Is that their school color?

I didn't know about the (*) I guess that is appropriate too. Good feed back.

I like the idea of small letters too! Capital letters make them appear too big.

usdII

and

undII*

Any other ideas?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
        What color is that?  Is that their school color?  

I didn't know about the (*) I guess that is appropriate too.  Good feed back.

I like the idea of small letters too!  Capital letters make them appear too big.

usdII

and

undII*

Any other ideas?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
        Here's the link- http://www.und.edu/dept/our/logos.html

The colors of PINK and GREEN, which remain the University's official colors, were chosen by the student body in 1889 when planning for UND's first commencement exercises. The choice was inspired by the pink and green of the prairie rose, North Dakota's official state flower, and "suggestive of our green prairies and rosy prospects." The official colors became green and white when it was determined that green and pink would not elicit a proper measure of respect from UND's opponents.
        Guess it works with their nickname, as well. :

Comment

Working...
        X