PDA

View Full Version : Fred Tibbits

JACKGUYII
04-22-2005, 12:31 PM
I had to laugh at the great length our media friend Mike H has gone to chastise posters over on the Argus Leader who speculated on why Fred Tibbitts resigned at Roosevelt.

MeatCutter71
04-22-2005, 12:34 PM
So what is the reason behind his leaving? Is there more? What do you know that is such a secret to keep from us?

SDSUFAN
04-25-2005, 03:35 AM
I am surprised that there so much talk and speculation about a High school coaching job. You think this Roosvelt job was comparable to being head BB coach at Duke University.

Losing a parent, is never easy for anyone. You only get one of each and if you have had a loving relationship, this loss is felt. Mike did comment on his show that Fred's mother was a big listener of their program. So I can understand his defense of Mr. Tibbetts.

Supposely, there was a relationship of a different kind with a female assistant at Roosvelt. The assistant is not a candidate for his job and that does open it up for speculation. In fact no one connected to Roosvelt has bother to mention anything about the assistant. That is a little peculiar. ???

I have never met Mr. Tibbitts, but apparently he was never a big help to SDSU in recruiting BB athletes. We seem to have a number of people who are not alums, who enjoy hating state, and apparently Fred was one of them.

MilwaukeeJacksAlum
04-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Fred is anti-SDSU, but not sure what that means aside from the fact that he would rather root for USD and Augie than SDSU. So would a lot of people (as evidenced by Mav #1 and Sportsbuff) As for the rest of speculation, not sure why it has any purpose on this board.

SDSUFAN
04-25-2005, 05:50 PM
Fred is anti-SDSU, but not sure what that means aside from the fact that he would rather root for USD and Augie than SDSU. So would a lot of people (as evidenced by Mav #1 and Sportsbuff) As for the rest of speculation, not sure why it has any purpose on this board.

No this topic does not have any purpose. Lets let it die.