Fred Tibbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Tibbits

I had to laugh at the great length our media friend Mike H has gone to chastise posters over on the Argus Leader who speculated on why Fred Tibbitts resigned at Roosevelt.

Re: Fred Tibbits

So what is the reason behind his leaving? Is there more? What do you know that is such a secret to keep from us?

Comment

I am surprised that there so much talk and speculation about a High school coaching job.  You think this Roosvelt job was comparable to being head BB coach at Duke University.

Losing a parent, is never easy for anyone. You only get one of each and if you have had a loving relationship, this loss is felt.  Mike did comment on his show that Fred's mother was a big listener of their program. So I can understand his defense of Mr. Tibbetts.

Supposely, there was a relationship of a different kind with a female assistant at Roosvelt.  The assistant is not a candidate for his job and that does open it up for speculation. In fact no one connected to Roosvelt has bother to mention anything about the assistant. That is a little peculiar. ???

I have never met Mr. Tibbitts, but apparently he was never a big help to SDSU in recruiting BB athletes. We seem to have a number of people who are not alums, who enjoy hating state, and apparently Fred was one of them.

Comment

Fred is anti-SDSU, but not sure what that means aside from the fact that he would rather root for USD and Augie than SDSU. So would a lot of people (as evidenced by Mav #1 and Sportsbuff) As for the rest of speculation, not sure why it has any purpose on this board.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
          Fred is anti-SDSU, but not sure what that means aside from the fact that he would rather root for USD and Augie than SDSU.  So would a lot of people (as evidenced by Mav #1 and Sportsbuff)  As for the rest of speculation, not sure why it has any purpose on this board.
          No this topic does not have any purpose. Lets let it die.

Comment

Working...
          X