Nebraska and CU thanks you!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska and CU thanks you!!

Thanks to sdsu, ndsu, and unc Creighton and UNL are 19-0 against the "Big 3" this year. By playing you we have really padded our ERA's and batting avgs. So we all thank you so much for your hospitality. Granted UNL and CU are very good this yr. but most of those 19 games haven't even been competitive. I know it is only your first year but you will never compete with the 2 or 3 rides you currently offer. Raise some money or else offer some more tuition waivers or whatever they are called.
    Mike Anderson of UNL did say he was sending some recruiting suggestions to whoever the heck runs your fledgling bb program. Maybe you can have the players that unl, uno and doane don't want.

Re: Nebraska and CU thanks you!!

I can't believe our first year in DI is almost completed. It went fast.

Comment

Did bigjake say something, or did the toilet overflow again?

Comment

The weather has been really nice in Oklahoma. Today it was 80 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit
          The weather has been really nice in Oklahoma. Today it was 80 degrees.
          Raining in southern MN today. Had to cut my yard work short. Suppose to be nice tomorrow, though. Twins won.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I view SDSU as the next UMKC. NU and CU will view SDSU and UMKC as a schedule fillers and a way to get some extra mid-week work in. SDSU will provide CU and NU easy wins to try and get to a regional. I bet you could count the times on one hand that UMKC has beaten NU or CU in any sport. SDSU will be the UMKC of the North. UNO would have more respect within NU and CU Athletic Departments than SDSU ever would. Good luck Kangarabbitts.

Mavs #1

Comment

Yawn!!!!!!!!! : : : : :

JBNJBQ

Comment

There is not much else you can say when the big 3 is 0-19 against CU and UNL in baseball. But I have to admit that at least sdsu is better than ndsu. NDSU is to baseball what savannah state is to basketball.

Comment

They are in the first year of D1 athletics. Pretty much any team making the move is going to have a period of transition that they aren't going to be able to win that many games due to the fact that they have to catch up with the calibur of athletes they recruit. And Nebraska is rated 11, and Creighton is recieving votes.....no way in hell UNO could compete with them either right now.

Comment

Whole Wheat Biscuits
                    1 Servings

2 c Whole wheat flour
                    4 tsp Baking powder
                    1 sm Egg
                    1/2 tsp Salt
                    2 tbsp Shortening
                    1 c Milk; about

Sift flour, salt and baking powder together. rub in shortening; add egg and milk and mix to a light dough. Roll out on a floured board, cut into biscuits and bake about 15 minutes in a hot oven about 425 degrees.

Comment

My daughter didn't sleep worth a crap last night and I'm worried she's never going to kick this cold. She has this constant flow of snot coming from her nose that always makes me think glowingly of UNO. Her diapers? USD.
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Yeah, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                          My daughter didn't sleep worth a crap last night and I'm worried she's never going to kick this cold.  She has this constant flow of snot coming from her nose that always makes me think glowingly of UNO.  Her diapers?  USD.
                          Maybe it's allergies. I'm allergic to tree pollen, and mine are starting to act up.

Comment

Trees are nice. I have a really awesome redbud in my front yard and it's just finished blooming.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                              My daughter didn't sleep worth a crap last night and I'm worried she's never going to kick this cold.  She has this constant flow of snot coming from her nose that always makes me think glowingly of UNO.  Her diapers?  USD.
                              I suspect it is the pollen. My 15 month hold is full of snot right now. The squirt is miserable. I find that a generic OTC antihistamine and cough supressant works best. As for me, its Flonase all the way baby.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X