Top 15 posters: Maverick #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 15 posters: Maverick #1

How sad is this, Maverick #1 is #15 on the list of top 15 posters on this site . And that doesn't include the posts he made under the assumed moniker of "Josh Mueller". He's either a closet Jacks fan or has a real unhealthy obsession with SDSU??

Re: Top 15 posters: Maverick #1

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
    How sad is this, Maverick #1 is #15 on the list of top 15 posters on this site . And that doesn't include the posts he made under the assumed moniker of "Josh Mueller". He's either a closet Jacks fan or has a real unhealthy obsession with SDSU??
    How can any obsession with SDSU be unhealthy, I ask you?

I think deep in his/her/its heart, Maverick #1 wants to be with us easygoing, funloving, happy, daring, D-I Jackrabbits, but is severely conflicted by his upbringing and life choices to date, and occasionally lashes out as these inner conflicts occasionally boil to the surface. His recent attack of multple-personality syndrome is clear evidence of this.

Don't worry, Maverick, we're here when you need us.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
      How sad is this, Maverick #1 is #15 on the list of top 15 posters on this site .  And that doesn't include the posts he made under the assumed moniker of "Josh Mueller".  He's either a closet Jacks fan or has a real unhealthy obsession with SDSU??

Just proves how hard my job is of keeping you Rabbitt fans from getting too full of yourself is. I will never let you foget where you came from. What does frustrate me is just as my Mavericks are getting good and were starting to get the better of your Rabbitts, you leave the conference. As a kid I had to watch your Rabbitts beat up on the Mavs and was just starting to watch my Mavs get the upper hand on your Rabbitts and just like rabbitts you run and hide. I have to admit it do miss the rivalary. Nothing made me more happy than killin the wabbitt.

Comment

Okay let me get this straight. I have 240 some post and I am obsessed with SDSU. 89 Rabbitt has over 800 post on Bisonville. If I am obsessed would he be considered boderline stalker.

Go Mavs! ;D

Comment

Our schools play each other, are in the same football conference, and the same division (you know NCAA D-I).  We have lots in common and thus have lots to talk about.  None of which is true for you.  :

Go State!  ;D

P.S.  My most recent post was about our two schools playing baseball this weekend.

http://www.bisonville.com/cgi-bin/ya...num=1113601199

Comment

Working...
          X