Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose having a better year?

UNO Football:  NCC conference Champions

UNO Womens Soccer: NCC Champions and 3rd straight final four.

UNO Wrestling:   Back to Back National Champions

UNO Womens Swimming:  NCC Champions and top 10 in Nationals

UNO Mens Basketball : NCC conference Champions and Regional Berth

UNO womens Tennis:   NCC conference Champions

UNO womens volleyball : regional berth

Baseball and Softball are on track to win conference titles.

That would make eight conference titles and one national championship.

SDSU on the other hand has 00000 titles, but a ton of humilating losses and a whole bunch of woulda, coulda and almosts to throw in there.

You guys keep chest bumping each other about going D1, while we fill up our trophy case.    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mavs #1

Re: Whose having a better year?

I won two science ribbons in 8th grade, I was pretty proud of myself. Do those ribbons mean I had a better year scientifically than a guy who was up for the Nobel prize but didn't win. I don't think so. UNO can keep filling their cases up with the NCAA JV awards, SDSU wants something more. Pretty pathetic that your even bragging about the awards you got from the NCC, as if thats the same thing as when SDSU, NDSU, and UNC were in it.

Comment

From what I have seen, the teams that SDSU, NDSU or UNC have in the sports that UNO won titles in... it would not have mattered if they were back in the NCC or not. Need I remind you that we pounded you in soccer, swimming and tennis. The way SDSU fans celebrate every morsel of victory, it is like they have won the Nobel Prize when in all reality they have just won two eighth grade science ribbons. Maybe you can use that knowledge that you gained from those two science ribbons to build your D1 tennis program an indoor facility or a stadium for your D1 soccer team so they don't have to play in a city park anymore.

Mavs #1

Comment

soccer?
        swimming?
        tennis?

: :

Comment

Is this you Ballz?  Way to parlay those two eighth grade science ribbons.

Comment

Mavericks#1:

Congrats on your impressive sports season this year at [s]uno[/s]. When is the parade? and ribbon cutting ceremony ??? Have you started building the trophy room yet?

SDSU knows quite well how those trophies look in our trophies cases. WE HAVE PLENTY OF THEM. Obviously this is something NEW to you because if SDSU, ndsu or unc were in the your conference UNO would not NEED TO BUILD A SINGLE TROPHY CASE.

WE are not greedy so you and the rest of the NCC can enjoy what is leftover from our departure.
            We...ARE...STATE!
            SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

D- Town,

Do me a favor and in that big trophy case that your talking about. You know that thing that you won't use for a long time... if ever. Find me a trophy that says NCC Conference Champion Football. I will save you the trouble unless it reads 30's,40's or 50's you won't find one. Good luck against Missouri Rolla this year. That has all the makings of a true D1 football game.

Mavs #1

Comment

Nice comeback.... a picture HAHAHAHA. I've got a good idea now, why don't you call JBNJBQ an idiot for posting pictures again... hypocrite. You're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
                  D- Town,

Do me a favor and in that big trophy case that your talking about. You know that thing that you won't use for a long time... if ever. Find me a trophy that says NCC Conference Champion Football. I will save you the trouble unless it reads 30's,40's or 50's you won't find one. Good luck against Missouri Rolla this year. That has all the makings of a true D1 football game.

Mavs #1
                  Hey you will find 3 NCC title from 1961, 1962 and 1963.
                  Oh by the way when will the janitors dust off those old faded red banners hanging in the dump call SAPP Field House? When is UNO going D1? Probably never.

Comment

Can anyone explain how the NCC champion in football doesn't make the playoffs?

How far has the once mighty NCC fallen?
                    Not since 1978 has the conference champion not made the playoffs.

Comment

Nice comeback.... a picture HAHAHAHA. I've got a good idea now, why don't you call JBNJBQ an idiot for posting pictures again... hypocrite. You're pathetic

Ballz,

Why don't you get more than five posts before you start talking smack. What kind of rabbitt fan are you?
                      Two of your five posts have been spent responding to me. You had better spend some time figuring out how to beat Creighton. They are a very solid baseball team.

Mavs #1

Comment

Originally posted by ballz
                        I won two science ribbons in 8th grade, I was pretty proud of myself.  Do those ribbons mean I had a better year scientifically than a guy who was up for the Nobel prize but didn't win.  I don't think so.  UNO can keep filling their cases up with the NCAA JV awards, SDSU wants something more.  Pretty pathetic that your even bragging about the awards you got from the NCC, as if thats the same thing as when SDSU, NDSU, and UNC were in it.  

I am very impressed with ballz:

That is a great assesment of the situation down at UNO.  (They need to change their name O-NO)!

The "new" NCC the Junior Varsity of the NCAA!  I like that! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Judging from the title of this thread, UNO may want to re-direct some resources from their successful small college athletic program to an obviously inferior English department.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Yay for UNO!!! They're the best!!! I'm sorry, I'll put in UNO grammer for you to better understand. There the Best!!! I love those Mavs!!!! I see now that I should hate SDSU because rooting for them is pointless. Thank you Mav 1!!!! SDSU bad, UNO good!!! Electricity bad, candlelight good!!!
                            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

There the Harvard of eastern Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                              X