PDA

View Full Version : Where is Trofholz going?

Rabbitlivinginverm
05-18-2005, 02:30 PM
I heard from a friend of a friend that knows somebody in Chadron St.'s athletic department that Turner wants out of USD. Any idea where he's going? My "source" tells me maybe a J.C. in southern California. No, I will not tell you who my friend is.

jackrabbit1979
05-18-2005, 02:32 PM
Good Stuff. ;D

rabbit_tracks
05-18-2005, 02:37 PM
I heard that USD was taking a trip to China, but Yao Ming nixed the deal because he was afraid of Josh Mueller!!!!!!!

JACKGUYII
05-18-2005, 02:41 PM
I heard Dave Boots interviewed for the Sioux Falls Roosevelt girls basketball head coaching job.

BHSSDSUFAN
05-18-2005, 02:57 PM
You guys are going to give 89rabbit a heart attack, when he gets back!...LOL

OK_Jackrabbit
05-18-2005, 04:24 PM
I heard from an unimpeachable source that Turner Trofholz is in Sweden having an operation and will return to USD next year to play on the women's team as Tina Turner Trofholz. And she is engaged to Josh Mueller.

SiouxFallsJack
05-18-2005, 07:14 PM
Even though he was wrong with the Paulsen rumors, I'd like to hear from filberts dog. What gives filbert, any news?

Rabbitlivinginverm
05-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Filbert's dog told my dog through some sort of wierd star trek transmission who then must of appeared to ok_rabbit in a vision and told him excatly what he reported. I retract my opening statement, I guess my "friend" was wrong. Filbert's dog is way more credible.

filbert
05-18-2005, 07:40 PM
Even though he was wrong with the Paulsen rumors, I'd like to hear from filberts dog. What gives filbert, any news?

She said she doesn't hang out with coyotes any more . . . they're mangy, she says.

filbert
05-18-2005, 07:43 PM
She said she doesn't hang out with coyotes any more . . . they're mangy, she says.

Oh, and she'd like some food, please.

SiouxFallsJack
05-18-2005, 08:26 PM

She sounds like a smart animal filbert. The only thing I can think of that would hang out with mangy coyotes would be some mangy mavericks.

90Jackrabbit
05-19-2005, 06:29 AM
Speaking of mangy coyotes the grain bin has a taxadermist's rendering of a mangy coyote carrying off a dead jackrabbit. Since we are no longer rivals their hate state marketing program needs updating. I suggest a coyote carrying off a dead Norwiegan (Augie), or maybe a dead Native American (UND), or how about a pack of mangy coyotes cleaning up the remains of a dead bloated steer (UNO Mavericks). Any other suggestions, what are Dana's or Midland Lutheran's mascotts since sportsbuff likes watching his yotes playing teams that are within driving distance from Vermillion.

sports_buff
05-19-2005, 06:36 AM
[quote author=90Jackrabbit Any other suggestions, what are Dana's or Midland Lutheran's mascotts since sportsbuff likes watching his yotes playing teams that are within driving distance from Vermillion.[/quote]

You are right, I do like being able to watch all of USD's games. You have to read about SDSU getting their a$$es kicked in the paper. Maybe if we were getting beat every road game I wouldn't be too excited to go either.

jackmd
05-19-2005, 09:08 AM
You are right, I do like being able to watch all of USD's games. You have to read about SDSU getting their a$$es kicked in the paper. Maybe if we were getting beat every road game I wouldn't be too excited to go either.

How many DI wins did USD have last year? (rhetorical question)

SiouxFallsJack
05-19-2005, 09:21 AM

So it was sports_buff that was behind the cancellation of the China trip. I suspected that it was the ghost of the usd baseball team, but I guess I was wrong.

usdcoyotes
05-19-2005, 09:26 AM
USD did not have any D-1 wins but we did not lose to a NAIA school at home ;D

90Jackrabbit
05-19-2005, 10:52 AM
I have another idea about what usdII could display in the lobby of the grain bin. How about a coyote jousting with a Mount Marty Lancer. Mount Marty and usdII would be a perfect rivalry, Yankton and Vermillion are only seperated by 28 miles and a shade of...... a shade of well................ a shade of?

Ok I 've got it. Seperated by 28 miles and a handful of colors in the really big box of Crayollas.

jackmd
05-19-2005, 08:37 PM
USD did not have any D-1 wins but we did not lose to a NAIA school at home ;D

You will soon enough.