Where is Trofholz going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Trofholz going?

I heard from a friend of a friend that knows somebody in Chadron St.'s athletic department that Turner wants out of USD. Any idea where he's going? My "source" tells me maybe a J.C. in southern California. No, I will not tell you who my friend is.

Re: Where is Trofholz going?

Good Stuff. ;D
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I heard that USD was taking a trip to China, but Yao Ming nixed the deal because he was afraid of Josh Mueller!!!!!!!

Comment

I heard Dave Boots interviewed for the Sioux Falls Roosevelt girls basketball head coaching job.

Comment

You guys are going to give 89rabbit a heart attack, when he gets back!...LOL

Comment

I heard from an unimpeachable source that Turner Trofholz is in Sweden having an operation and will return to USD next year to play on the women's team as Tina Turner Trofholz. And she is engaged to Josh Mueller.

Comment

Even though he was wrong with the Paulsen rumors, I'd like to hear from filberts dog. What gives filbert, any news?

Comment

Filbert's dog told my dog through some sort of wierd star trek transmission who then must of appeared to ok_rabbit in a vision and told him excatly what he reported.  I retract my opening statement, I guess my "friend" was wrong.  Filbert's dog is way more credible.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
                  Even though he was wrong with the Paulsen rumors, I'd like to hear from filberts dog. What gives filbert, any news?
                  She said she doesn't hang out with coyotes any more . . . they're mangy, she says.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert

She said she doesn't hang out with coyotes any more . . . they're mangy, she says.
                    Oh, and she'd like some food, please.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert

She sounds like a smart animal filbert. The only thing I can think of that would hang out with mangy coyotes would be some mangy mavericks.

Comment

Speaking of mangy coyotes the grain bin has a taxadermist's rendering of a mangy coyote carrying off a dead jackrabbit. Since we are no longer rivals their hate state marketing program needs updating. I suggest a coyote carrying off a dead Norwiegan (Augie), or maybe a dead Native American (UND), or how about a pack of mangy coyotes cleaning up the remains of a dead bloated steer (UNO Mavericks). Any other suggestions, what are Dana's or Midland Lutheran's mascotts since sportsbuff likes watching his yotes playing teams that are within driving distance from Vermillion.

Comment

[quote author=90Jackrabbit Any other suggestions, what are Dana's or Midland Lutheran's mascotts since sportsbuff likes watching his yotes playing teams that are within driving distance from Vermillion.[/quote]

You are right, I do like being able to watch all of USD's games. You have to read about SDSU getting their a$$es kicked in the paper. Maybe if we were getting beat every road game I wouldn't be too excited to go either.

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff
                            You are right, I do like being able to watch all of USD's games.  You have to read about SDSU getting their a$$es kicked in the paper.  Maybe if we were getting beat every road game I wouldn't be too excited to go either.

How many DI wins did USD have last year? (rhetorical question)
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff
                              You are right, I do like being able to watch all of USD's games.  You have to read about SDSU getting their a$$es kicked in the paper.  Maybe if we were getting beat every road game I wouldn't be too excited to go either.
                              So it was sports_buff that was behind the cancellation of the China trip. I suspected that it was the ghost of the usd baseball team, but I guess I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X