the irony of it all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the irony of it all

Isn't it ironic that you people are salivating over trying to get into the same conference that my beloved Roos are in. Granted I only see about 2 games a year now but they will always be my 4th favorite team behind the mavs, bluejays, huskers and then the roos. Actually I think it would be neat if you did get into that conference bc of my interest in your program. But I still think when it is all said and done the mid cont won't come north but go south instead. But after 6 months or so of incessant rumor mongering and distorting info you fanatics will probably even have me believing that your invitation is in the mail. I believed you were in the Big Sky but now I am more hesitant. But I do hope you get accepted bc I would rather see you play umkc than some of the other teams in that league that have no name appeal to me at all - ie - just about everybody in the league with the exception of oral roberts and valpo. Let the rumors and distortion of the facts begin!!

Re: the irony of it all

Never have I read a more feeble contribution to a smack board than that! I can't even figure out exactly what you are trying to say about SDSU - that we want into a conference and we discuss that on a fan board?

Irony? That your fourth-liked team is in a conference we would fit well into? The only thing I actually got out of yoru post is that your allegiance is spread thinner than your logic.

Go Jacks. Only the Jacks. Always the Jacks.

Comment

You will have to talk to your overly vigilant forum moderator. If I put a comment like that any place else he just moves it to smack. So I thought I would save him some work.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
        You will have to talk to your overly vigilant forum moderator.  If I put a comment like  that any place else he just moves it to smack.  So I thought I would save him some work.
        I do think a conference boasting both Kangaroos and Jackrabbits would be pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
        X