BIG JAKE IDENTIFIED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG JAKE IDENTIFIED!

Our best people have been working tirelessly in an all out effort to identify the notorious "BIG JAKE", alias (take your pick). We have pictures that explain his extreme hostility. It seems he is a frustrated dancer that attended the Julliard School of Dance in New York City, but flunked out in his first semester when he refused to cooperate with the strict regimen and protocol:

http://download2me.com/pictures/fat%20ballet.htm

BIG JAKE is considering suing the school for discrimination after he lost the part he so dearly wanted in the spring production "The Swan".

Be kind to him! He is a troubled soul! He's just trying to find his new identity!;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: BIG JAKE IDENTIFIED!

I can honestly say that I am height weight proportional. What is wrong with a little ballet? Typical hatred from the state of sd. You sound like a frustrated little man. There is a lot of hatred coming my way whenever I pronounce sdsu as the next umkc. The truth hurts but until you prove me wrong I will continue to say it. I promise you that I will come back to this crummy site and pronounce sdsu as the greatest thing imaginable when they get to the elite 8. I don't anticipate living to 2075 though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
      I can honestly say that I am height weight proportional............ I don't anticipate living to 2075 though.

I did not know the definition of "proportional" in the context that you used it, so I looked it up:

Pro= Being in favor of.....
      Portion= a serving
      Al=the process of

Put it all together and you get:

The process of being in favor of a serving. Boy, by the looks of your picture, if you don't start cutting the carbs. you shouldn't anticipate living till 2005. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Hey Soph, You sound like a very jealous and petty little man. The bottom line is that I live in Omaha and you wished you lived here. . Maybe one of these days you will be lucky enough to get out of SD where they are still in the 1950's and move to a really neat place like Omaha. 3 greatest cities in America
        in order
        1. New York City
        2. San Francisco
        3. Omaha - remember the 2nd richest man in the world chooses to live here. Who are your most noteworthy citizens - adam vinitieri? ADam Timmerman? Josh Ranek? Mike Miller? How manyof those guys live in SD in the off season? Probably none. They wanted to get the hell out of that place as soon as possible. I could be wrong but I know I am not.
        What makes Omaha so great you ask?
        1. The stunning views of the mo. river
        2. World class steak houses
        3. Awfully nice people like myself
        4. A world class university up there with Ivy League - UNO
        I heard that Mike MIller would have attended sdsu instead of Fla. had they been d1 at the time. Probably a lot of the knuckleheads on this board believe that.

Comment

I like that last one --- UNO being an Ivy League-type set up. And why call Omaha the third-greatest city in the country? Why not the world?

Comment

3 greatest cities in America
            in order
            1. New York City
            2. San Francisco
            3.  Omaha - remember the 2nd richest man in the world chooses to live here.
            BIG FAKE:

Boy that is all you could come up with to try to sell us on your great city? You must really be proud of Warren.

!. Mr. Buffet was born there, he did not move there. He makes his money preying on idiots like you that can't think for themselves.

2. He still lives in the same $130,000 house he bought years ago. Don't want to be too extravigant!

3. His wife moved to California years ago to get away from the rat hole of a city and her weirdo husband.

4. He treats his kids like business associates.

(source= http://www.salon.com/people/bc/1999/...et/index1.html)

JBNJBQ

Comment

Hey dude, don't you have anything better to do than post at 504am. Good God - get some rest or should I assume you are unemployed and can stay up until 6am.
              You never did mention whether those famous athletes summer in s dakota in their off season. I tend to doubt it.
              We need to clean up this board and get some better insights going. This is just an sdsu pep rally with any true insights about the future trials and tribulations just being shot down as ignorance. I am really disappointed with the quality of this board although I will continue to give you "peckerwoods" (even though you aren't in the south you still qualify as one) a chance to do better.
              Maybe one day you too can move out of your Huron SD trailer and move to the big time of Omaha, Ne. Remember Warren CHOOSES to live here as does Bob Gibson among others. Greatest city in America if not the world. REMEMBER THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE- THOSE WHO LIVE IN OMAHA AND THOSE WHO WISHED THEY LIVED HERE!!

Comment

Hey dude, don't you have anything better to do than post at 504am.
                Early to bed....Early to rise.....Makes a man:

1. Healthy

2. Wealthy

3. and Wise

You, my pathetic friend are none of the above. I know you don't get up early because nobody orders pizza in the morning.

How much money has your wonderful Warren Buffet contributed to UNO? HAHAHAHA
                ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

BIG JAKE's interests are not just limited to ballet dancing.  He is also into competitive swimming.  Here he is seen in a swim-off for the title "Mr. Omaha." Unfortunately BIG JAKE lost. He sunk directly to the bottom after diving into the pool.  Perhaps it was the 49oz porterhouse you had for lunch? Here is a picture of the event:

http://www.download2me.com/pictures/...20swimmers.htm

Better luck next time! ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Way to go South Kentucky, first you have a druncken congressmen running over people and then trying to weasel his way out of it. Then you replace him with a liberal chick???????. You hillbillies never cease to amaze me. I can see the four esteemed presidents on Mount Hillbillymore shaking their heads right now in disbelief.
                    89rabbitt since you are the moderator now can I still talk about the wife beater OJ Oien or is that off limits. I saw USD is making upgrades to the dome. When are you going to fix up that glorified high school stadium of yours. JBNJBQ, so you found a website that has some funny pictures on it. Am I supposed to be impressed?
                    Well I am not. Come with some real smack not some pictures that some hillbilly threw on a website. Have fun getting your heads kicked in this year. Are you going to recruit Smarty Jones for the equestrian team now that he has failed in his triple crown attempt. I am off quicker than big Freds temper.

Maverick

Comment

We have had this childish prather over on Bisonville. Maverick left out the racism charges, but included the hillybilly tirade. Just ignore this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
                        JBNJBQ, so you found a website that has some funny pictures on it. Am I supposed to be impressed?
                        Well I am not. Come with some real smack not some pictures that some hillbilly threw on a website.

It appears that BIG JAKE has a friend?

Here is a question for you. What does Mavericks#1 have three of, that most pople have only one of?

(Hint= he talks out of one of them).

http://www.download2me.com/pictures/big%20belly.htm

Are you and BIG JAKE related? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

In a way I can see not increasing your fb scholarships immed. bc you aren't eligible for the playoffs for awhile and so why waste the resources. While that is probably part of the reason for not ramping up scholarships immediately the bigger reason is that you probably don't have the funding in place and that donors haven't stepped up like mrs miller and dr oleander thought they would. Now in the future if I see some real improvements to your fb facility and see you max out your fb scholarships then I will retract what I say. But all we have so far is the promise of increased spending. It looks like sdsu is going d1 "on the cheap". Promises are made to be broken - remember when the bush admin. told us that Iraqi oil was going to pay for the cost of the war. Promises, promises..... You are a recruit for sdsu and you are told you have 38 schollies and you will be competing against teams with 63. I would not like my chances if I were a recruit.
                          I know this board is just an sdsu fan site where everybody thinks there will be a few hard times followed by success. There is a lot of anger toward me bc I have a realistic assessment of what being new to d1 is going to be like - remember UMKC.
                          But it is always dangerous to think somehow
                          "this time it will be different"!! We shall see.

Comment

By the way no one ever did tell me whether some of those famous sd athletes I identified still live in SD. Heck if SD is so great why does your moderator live in Mission Hills, KS or wherever he lives down there.

Comment

In a way I can see not increasing your fb scholarships immed. bc you aren't eligible for the playoffs for awhile and so why waste the resources.   While that is probably part of the reason for not ramping up scholarships immediately the bigger reason is that you probably don't have the funding in place and that donors haven't stepped up like mrs miller and dr oleander thought they would.  Now in the future if I see some real improvements to your fb facility and see you max out your fb scholarships then I will retract what I say.  But all we have so far is the promise of increased spending.  It looks like sdsu is going d1 "on the cheap". Promises are made to be broken - remember when the bush admin. told us that Iraqi oil was going to pay for the cost of the war.  Promises, promises.....  You are a recruit for sdsu and you are told you have 38 schollies and you will be competing against teams with 63.  I would not like my chances if I were a recruit.
                              I know this board is just an sdsu fan site where everybody thinks there will be a few hard times followed by success.  There is a lot of anger toward me bc I have a realistic assessment of what being new to d1 is going to be like - remember UMKC.
                              But it is always dangerous to think somehow
                              "this time it will be different"!!  We shall see.
                              Bigjake,

You really are a major Jackass but you make me laugh and I appreciate that. However, keep your comments and observations on the appropriate level. I hardly think a drunkard on home probation is qualified to make any statements regarding the way SDSU and its administration is handling the move to DI. Your previous adamant attempts at defending Omaha essentially removed any hope of credibility for you.
                              Stick with the "low-brow" insults and personal attacks that better suit dimwits like yourself and maverick #1. Better get back to your quart of malt liquor and pack of Basic lights, I think Dale Jr. is about to fire up the #8 car.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X