Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU, South Dakota's Choice

I visited the Argus Leader Board and found an interesting statistic:

SDSU has more than twice as many posts as all the other South Dakota Universities combined!

http://www.argusleaderonline.com/forum/

That could be considered an unofficial but certainly unbiased poll of which University the people of South Dakota really care about!

What do you think? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: SDSU, South Dakota's Choice

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
    I visited the Argus Leader Board and found an interesting statistic:

SDSU has more than twice as many posts as all the other South Dakota Universities combined!

http://www.argusleaderonline.com/forum/

That could be considered an unofficial but certainly unbiased poll of which University the people of South Dakota really care about!

What do you think? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
    Unfortunately many of the posts are negative or people trying to get in digs. I don't know why there has to be so many people out there like that. I don't even post over there anymore because every time somebody would say something good about the Jacks, someone else would come back and say something bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SDsportsFan

Unfortunately many of the posts are negative or people trying to get in digs.  I don't know why there has to be so many people out there like that.  I don't even post over there anymore because every time somebody would say something good about the Jacks, someone else would come back and say something bad.
      People are interested in what happens at SDSU! What other reason would cause someone not connected to the school to go there? The per centage of negative responses to the total posts and/or people that watch the site has to be very minimal.

[glb]SDSU IS SOUTH DAKOTA'S CHOICE![/glb]

Comment

Originally posted by SDsportsFan

Unfortunately many of the posts are negative or people trying to get in digs.  I don't know why there has to be so many people out there like that.  
        sportsfan,

I would consider a number of your posts "digs" towards SDSU. Maybe I'm paranoid, though. I'd invite others to click on the member info and view your posts. Subtle, but "digs" none the less. Hell, this post is a dig in itself. Simple fact is, there is more interest in SDSU than other college athletics in the state as there should be. This bothers people like you and that OK. Keep up your interest in SDSU, keep posting on this site, and keep lurking on the Argus forum.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

sportsfan,

I would consider a number of your posts "digs" towards SDSU. Maybe I'm paranoid, though. I'd invite others to click on the member info and view your posts. Subtle, but "digs" none the less. Hell, this post is a dig in itself. Simple fact is, there is more interest in SDSU than other college athletics in the state as there should be. This bothers people like you and that OK. Keep up your interest in SDSU, keep posting on this site, and keep lurking on the Argus forum.
          I dunno Doc, I went back to look at SDSportsFan's posts and they didn't look too "diggy" to me. You might be confusing him with someone else--Is there a particular post you object to?
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

sportsfan,

I would consider a number of your posts "digs" towards SDSU.  Maybe I'm paranoid, though.  I'd invite others to click on the member info and view your posts.  Subtle, but "digs" none the less.  Hell, this post is a dig in itself.  Simple fact is, there is more interest in SDSU than other college athletics in the state as there should be.  This bothers people like you and that OK.  Keep up your interest in SDSU, keep posting on this site, and keep lurking on the Argus forum.
            Me saying that I wish people wouldn't talk bad about SDSU is a dig? ???
            And people having an interest in SDSU doesn't bother me, in fact I love that. It's the people that only take the time to bash SDSU that bothers me. I rather not have that interest. With us being the only DI school in the State we should have everyone wishing us well.

Comment

I would think that you aren’t doing a very good job at placing interesting posts on this board. The type of posts that invoke a response from the reader. I think its because JBN is a lazy rabbit. Put that one good glass eye back in your skull and type man type.
              Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
              www.gsufans.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSUsTALON
                I would think that you aren’t doing a very good job at placing interesting posts on this board. The type of posts that invoke a response from the reader. I think its because JBN is a lazy rabbit. Put that one good glass eye back in your skull and type man type.
                On Oct 29, 2005 the Buzzards will get a lesson in humility! Hope you own a pair of long underwear! It won't be 80 degrees that day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

so you going to the game JBN?

humility well be the lesson for GSU if we dont score at least 45 points
                  www.gsufans.com

Comment

Have you guys ever played in the Northern climate this late in the year?

Be prepared to be humiliated. ;D

However, I do like your avatar. 8)

Comment

so you going to the game JBN?

humility well be the lesson for GSU if we dont score at least 45 points

Wouldn't miss it!  I'll be the guy in [glb]BLUE[/glb]Jackrabbits shirt. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Yes - an iced field & below 32degrees has affected the offensive performance in the past.

I compare it to the tolerances placed on a high performance engine. GSUs mechanical tolerances are loose designed for high-speed sprint racing. You freeze up those parts and those parts begin to fly.

i.e. fingertip pitches dropped tensed mussels reduce speed on the corners

the real killer is a sloppy field. if the pitch man cant cut on the corners at a 4.4 pace then it really hurts the offence.
                        www.gsufans.com

Comment

Yes - an iced field & below 32degrees has affected the offensive performance in the past.

I compare it to the tolerances placed on a high performance engine. GSUs mechanical tolerances are loose designed for high-speed sprint racing. You freeze up those parts and those parts begin to fly.

i.e. fingertip pitches dropped tensed mussels reduce speed on the corners

the real killer is a sloppy field. if the pitch man cant cut on the corners at a 4.4 pace then it really hurts the offence.

hmm, note to grounds staff . . . might have a problem with the watering system the week before the GS game . . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                          X