Calling all USD and UNO fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all USD and UNO fans

You guys need to understand that SDSU, NDSU, and UNC are gone and we are not coming back. We are D-I schools we have made the move and all your post about how wonderful it is in D-II are too late. If you want to convince someone that D-II is the place to be and you want to save your conference you should be posting on the North Dakota board, you still have a chance with them. Please stop wasting your time, and ours, by posting your drivle on our board. I'll even help you out, here is a link to the Sioux fan board.

http://siouxsports.com/forums/

Thanks again for the memories and best of luck to you, but it is time to move on.

Go State! ;D

Re: Calling all USD and UNO fans

I can see your point since you have so many D1 fans filling up your smack board : : :. The fact is when we don't get on the smackboard it is as boring as an equestrian meet. I know in your fantasy world you wish that some of these big name schools fans would get on your site and run smack, but their fans would rather be dipped in honey and have fire ants thrown on them than be forced to get on your site. I will make you a deal... When a real fan from a big name school (Big 12, Big Ten, SEC, Big east) gets more than fifty posts on this site then I will cease posting. The chances of that happening are about as great as Osama Bin Laden getting invited to dinner at the White House. Otherwise I will continue to be that itch on your back that you can't seem to ever reach.

Mavs #1

P.S. You never did answer my question about when your last championship in football was.

Comment

89 sounds a tad testy here but then we are coming into a difficult time of the year where tough decisions have to be made at his house. Here it is fall and 89 is thinking about weekends with the rabbits and the Mrs. 89 is probably thinking about weekends on the country club plaza having lunch and doing high end shopping with her girlfriends. Or maybe down at Crown Center or else at some of the new very nice shopping malls they have out in Lenexa. But instead 89 has to somehow convince her that she is better off in a van going the 6-7 hours up beautiful I29 towards Brookings. That is a tall order and would make me a little testy, too knowing that most women would rather be in a nice place like the Plaza or Crown Center than on I29 with 2 kids screaming in the back seat. Good luck on selling the MRS on the idea of kids, Brookings, and six hours in the car.
      Remember though if you aren't able to make any trips up to SD that UMKC plays some nice soccer a little east of you.
      PS - Now you can't ever say I didn't say something nice about your lovely city.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
        You guys need to understand that SDSU, NDSU, and UNC are gone and we are  not coming back.  We are D-I schools we have made the move and all your post about how wonderful it is in D-II are too late.  If you want to convince someone that D-II is the place to be and you want to save your conference you should be posting on the North Dakota board, you still have a chance with them.  Please stop wasting your time, and ours, by posting your drivle on our board.  I'll even help you out, here is a link to the Sioux fan board.

http://siouxsports.com/forums/

Thanks again for the memories and best of luck to you, but it is time to move on.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

I can see your point since you have so many D1 fans filling up your smack board  : : :.  The fact is when we don't get on the smackboard it is as boring as an equestrian meet. I know in your fantasy world you wish that some of these big name schools fans would get on your site and run smack, but their fans would rather be dipped in honey and have fire ants thrown on them than be forced to get on your site. I will make you a deal... When a real fan from a big name school (Big 12, Big Ten, SEC, Big east) gets more than fifty posts on this site then I will cease posting. The chances of that happening are about as great as Osama Bin Laden getting invited to dinner at the White House. Otherwise I will continue to be that itch on your back that you can't seem to ever reach.

Mavs #1

P.S.  You never did answer my question about when your last championship in football was.

Actually I hope you never leave. I have a pretty stressful life these days and and getting a good chuckle helps to get rid of the stress. Some of the best comedy I see all day is reading your posts. So keep it up, it actually makes me feel better. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit_FB_Alum

Actually I hope you never leave.  I have a pretty stressful life these days and and getting a good chuckle helps to get rid of the stress.  Some of the best comedy I see all day is reading your posts.  So keep it up, it actually makes me feel better.   8)
            I'm on FB_alums side of the fence. I like your "common" man approach. Imagining that everyone is as unenlightened and mediocre as you. You'll never escape from you own personal hell and seeing it expressed here does give me a chuckle. Forest for the trees as they say. Keep it up, you may even attract more jackals from the Vermtown. What does that say about USD fans?
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

I can see your point since you have so many D1 fans filling up your smack board  : : :.  The fact is when we don't get on the smackboard it is as boring as an equestrian meet. I know in your fantasy world you wish that some of these big name schools fans would get on your site and run smack, but their fans would rather be dipped in honey and have fire ants thrown on them than be forced to get on your site. I will make you a deal... When a real fan from a big name school (Big 12, Big Ten, SEC, Big east) gets more than fifty posts on this site then I will cease posting. The chances of that happening are about as great as Osama Bin Laden getting invited to dinner at the White House. Otherwise I will continue to be that itch on your back that you can't seem to ever reach.

Mavs #1

P.S.  You never did answer my question about when your last championship in football was.
              Originally posted by bigjake
              89 sounds a tad testy here but then we are coming into a difficult time of the year where tough decisions have to be made at his house.  Here it is fall and 89 is thinking about weekends with the rabbits and the Mrs. 89 is probably thinking about weekends on the country club plaza having lunch and doing high end shopping with her girlfriends.  Or maybe down at Crown Center or else at some of the new very nice shopping malls they have out in Lenexa.  But instead 89 has to somehow convince her that she is better off in a van going the 6-7 hours up beautiful I29 towards Brookings.  That is a tall order and would make me a little testy, too knowing that most women would rather be in a nice place like the Plaza or Crown Center than on I29 with 2 kids screaming in the back seat.   Good luck on selling  the MRS on the idea of kids, Brookings, and six hours in the car.  
              Remember though if you aren't able to make any trips up to SD that UMKC plays some nice soccer a little east of you.
              PS - Now you can't ever say I didn't say something nice about your lovely city.  
              Truly spoken like a couple of idiots without a board of their own.  Since when is the purpose of this board to host smack?  I could care less what conference or school posts smack.  You should hope no one from other schools starts checking out this board and running smack, 'cause most likely the smack they run will be about the two idiots from uno who can't find enough fellow fans -- let along enough fans with computers -- to start their own board, and then try to run smack about the 36 or whatever number of Rabbit fans you say do most of the posting on this board.  Break's over for both uno fans.  Time for you two to go back to your dump of a gym and get back to pumping each other.  See you in a few years when you follow us to DI and then try to blow smoke about how waiting was the smart thing to do.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
              X