Coke vs Pepsi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coke vs Pepsi

With all the buzz about our new scoreboards, I couldn't help but notice the other day when I was checking out the Daktronics web site that Pepsi is one of the main sponsers on the USD scoreboard and Coke is an Anchor partners for ours.  Since I prefer Coca-Cola products this makes me happy.  It also seems fitting since Coca-Cola is the world largest soft drink mfg. while Pepsi is always running behind them, much like SDSU and USD.  

http://money.cnn.com/2003/04/17/news...es/coke_pepsi/

Coke's still No. 1

No matter how hot or "cool" the flavor feud becomes this summer, Coke won't be sweating it too much.

Coca-Cola (KO: up $0.50 to $40.40, Research, Estimates), the world's largest beverage maker, is still comfortably perched in its slot as the U.S. market leader, according to Beverage Digest.

In fact, the company increased its market share of the $63 billion U.S. soft-drinks market by 0.6 percent to 44.3 percent in 2002. PepsiCo (PEP: up $2.64 to $42.54, Research, Estimates), the No. 2 company, saw its market share dip by 0.2 percent to 31.4 percent.

Go State!  ;D

Re: Coke vs Pepsi

89rabbit,
    Does this mean that we will be drinking Coke while tailgating on Saturday?
    Tex

Comment

I was thinking maybe something a little stronger, perhaps a barley pop or two, but only out of a plastic or paper cup.    Of course once in Coughlin-Alumni I will enjoy a DC. Less then 2 weeks away, I am really getting fired up!

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Jacks_Fan
        Does this mean that we will be drinking Coke while tailgating on Saturday?
        Tex
        Rum & coke, whiskey & Coke, etc.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic

Rum & coke, whiskey & Coke, etc.
          my favorite....Crown Coke

Comment

If we're looking for sponsors, may I suggest MILLER LITE!!!

Great taste, less filling, and the colors on the can work for the 'bits.

I wish it were a possibility! Only in America!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
              If we're looking for sponsors, may I suggest MILLER LITE!!!

Great taste, less filling, and the colors on the can work for the 'bits.

I wish it were a possibility!  Only in America!

SUPERBUNNY
              That is the barley pop of choice at 89rabbit's tailgates, out of a plastic or paper cup of course.  

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Working...
              X