Jackmd should be happy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackmd should be happy!

Apparently SDSU has taken over the Medical school down in Vermillion. At least that is what a paper down in Arkansas is reporting. This should make Jackmd very happy.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/apps/p...01/1002/NEWS01

New doctors join BRMC staff

Baxter Regional Medical Center has added two new physicians to its staff.

Nephrologist Dr. Kofi Asante Appiah has joined Dr. Daniel Valach in practice at Arkansas Nephrology and Hypertension P.A. located in the Medical Arts Building next to BRMC. And surgeon Dr. Kent P. Nachtigal has returned to Ozark Surgical Group. . . .

Nachtigal is certified by the American Board of Surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.

He received his bachelor's degree from South Dakota State University in Brookings, S.D., and attended the South Dakota State University Medical School in Vermillion, S.D. He did his residency in general surgery at the Wesley Medical Center in Wichita, Kan.

Nachtigal's additional specialties include laparoscopic, thoracic and vascular surgery.

All I can say is that it is about time that place had some good managment.

Go State! ;D

Re: Jackmd should be happy!

I wish my medical school diploma said South Dakota State University, however it would then be fraudulent and I'd have a lot of explaining to do. ;D
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Are you calling Dr. Kent P. Nachtigal a fruad? Oh well it is only Arkansas.

Go State! ;D

Comment

If he got the med school moved, maybe he can get the law school moved also.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

If he got the med school moved, maybe he can get the law school moved also.

Then we could turn their football and basketball teams into intermural teams. It would take care of their budget problems. ;D ;D ;D

Go State!!!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack
            Then we could turn their football and basketball teams into intermural teams.  It would take care of their budget problems.   ;D ;D ;D

Go State!!!
            Just shut the whole place down and be done with it.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
            X