NIce try sdsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIce try sdsu

I was at the game and I have to hand it to sdsu. I thought we would win easily but it was very tough. Your defense is great and your punter is something else. But man that offense is pathetic. You couldn't move the ball at all and the griping about the supposed td pass was ridiculous. Your guy was 10ft past the line of scrimmage when he threw it. Whoever is in charge of your offense needs a wakeup call. Also, the calls when you got down inside the 10 were crazy. But you should be proud of your team.
    On a side note I am still against the big sky expanding into the plains states due to travel concerns but if you people keep representing yourselves this well I might change my mind. But then my opinion really counts for nothing anyway.

Re: NIce try sdsu

Originally posted by grizworld
    I was at the game and I have to hand it to sdsu.  I thought we would win easily but it was very tough.  Your defense is great and your punter is something else.  But man that offense is pathetic.  You couldn't move the ball at all and the griping about the supposed td pass was ridiculous.  Your guy was 10ft past the line of scrimmage when he threw it.  Whoever is in charge of your offense needs a wakeup call.  Also, the calls when you got down inside the 10 were crazy.  But you should be proud of your team.
    On a side note I am still against the big sky expanding into the plains states due to travel concerns but if you people keep representing yourselves this well I might  change my mind.  But then my opinion really counts for nothing anyway.
    Not that I agree with the call down by the goal line, but if our guy doesn't fumble, it sounds like a TD. And then you're singing a different tune. I wouldn't say our offense is pathetic--give some credit to your D, they're frickin' awesome.

Comment

Working...
    X