;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: Which picture do you like best?

That is a very difficult question.....They both look good

Go Jacks !!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Even though I think it is funny, I kind of feel bad because every Bison fan I see posting on these borads are some of the nicest guys around.  Definatley a cut above Mav#D2, and BigJerk

Comment

IMO, the Bison have always been classy opponents/rivals.

Comment

A quote from the Bison Board:

North Dakota State Bison Athletics / Football / Re: What's up with this? Today at 12:33pm
          Started by 89rabbit | Last post by GoBisonGo
          This love fest with the Rabbits makes me sick. I'm not into friendly rivalries, to me there is no such thing. I do know where the Forum was coming from by saying that we are a team without a rival. It's tough to consider SDSU a rival in football when we have dominated the series for so long, even with their upset last year.

It is hard to manufacture a rival, but that is what I've tried to do with the Rabbits. However, after lurking on their fan board a few times I found ample motivation to hate them. I've never seen so many people with their heads in the clouds like the SDSU fans. They are still living off of that win over us last year in football. They make sure they post that picture as much as possible because they know that will be the last time they have the marker for a long time.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by 91rabbit
            IMO, the Bison have always been classy opponents/rivals.
            Agreed, I would like to keep it that way. Unfortunately, the ugly rivalry with USD or as it applies to UND and NDSU is seen as reflective of the intensity and therefore our current relationship with NDSU is deemed more as a cooperative effort that won't support a "true" rivalry. Some of us understand this has not the case but a lot of fans do not. I think time will tell.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

Agreed, I would like to keep it that way. Unfortunately, the ugly rivalry with USD or as it applies to UND and NDSU is seen as reflective of the intensity and therefore our current relationship with NDSU is deemed more as a cooperative effort that won't support a "true" rivalry. Some of us understand this has not the case but a lot of fans do not. I think time will tell.
              The problem is, in the Dakotas, "rivalry" has come to mean throwing dead animals onto the court and whisky bottles at players.

That's not rivalry, that's thuggery.

Perhaps one of the great benefits of NDSU's and SDSU's move to D-I will be to teach the states what a real, classy, big-time rivalry is.

The true core of a real rivalry is respect for the opponent.

Hopefully both Bison and Jackrabbit fans will remember that far, far into the future.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert

The problem is, in the Dakotas, "rivalry" has come to mean  throwing dead animals onto the court and whisky bottles at players.

That's not rivalry, that's thuggery.

Perhaps one of the great benefits of NDSU's and SDSU's move to D-I will be to teach the states what a real, classy, big-time rivalry is.

The true core of a real rivalry is respect for the opponent.  

Hopefully both Bison and Jackrabbit fans will remember that far, far into the future.

Great comments filbert, and I believe these are shared by true fans of each institution.

Comment

Working...
                X