Big Jake isn't going to like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Jake isn't going to like this

The UMKC Kagaroos fall to the SDSU Jackrabbits.

http://umkckangaroos.collegesports.c...100305aaa.html

Kangaroos Fall To South Dakota State, 3-0

Kansas City, Mo. - The UMKC volleyball team dropped a three-game match against South Dakota State on Monday night at the Swinney Recreation Center in Kansas City, Mo. The Kangaroos fell by the scores of 30-24, 30-18 and 30-23. . . .

Go State! ;D

Re: Big Jake isn't going to like this

Mr 89Rabbit, I must admit that is a good win although your win was in a gym that makes the Sapp Fieldhouse look like Pauley Pavillion at UCLA. Maybe 10 people saw that victory but a win is a win even if it is in one of those "fluff around the edges sports". Still good win though. Problem is that now you know, I know and maybe 50 other people outside of the teams know that sdsu beat umkc.
    But nothing you can ever say to me will bother me or top the exhilaration I felt on Saturday when my beloved UMKC men's soccer team tied Creighton 0-0 in Omaha in front of a couple of thousand people. Come back to me when your Jacks compete with a perennial top 20 program like that.
    I will say though that your programs have done better than I thought they would except in men's bb and that is the make or break sport. One other nice thing I can say about sdsu is that I have never seen a trailer park on campus like I have in vermillion. So there is another positive. I am just trying to be a more positive poster these days.

Comment

FYI, according to the Box Score, UMKC had 112 at their gym.

Go State! ;D

P.S. Congrats on the soccer thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
        Mr 89Rabbit, I must admit that is a good win although your win was in a gym that makes the Sapp Fieldhouse look like Pauley Pavillion at UCLA.  Maybe 10 people saw that victory but a win is a win even if it is in one of those "fluff around the edges sports".  Still good win though.  Problem is that now you know, I know and maybe 50 other people outside of the teams know that sdsu beat umkc.
        But nothing you can ever say to me will bother me  or top the exhilaration I felt on Saturday when my beloved  UMKC men's soccer team tied Creighton 0-0 in Omaha in front of a couple of thousand people.  Come back to me when your Jacks compete with a perennial top 20 program like that.
        I will say  though that your programs have done better than I thought they would except in men's bb and that is the make or break sport.  One other nice thing I can say about sdsu is that I have never seen a trailer park on campus like I have in vermillion.  So there is another positive.  I am just trying to be a more positive poster these days.
        I have noticed that lately you have been a lot nicer. It's very refreshing, and it gives much more credibility to what you have to say. I'm ALMOST beginning to like you. I still have nothing nice to say to Mr. Bitter (MavD2).

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit_FB_Alum

I still have nothing nice to say to Mr. Bitter (MavD2).

Check my last two post to see if I have posted anything bitter.

Mavs#1

Comment

That being said Big Jake messages me quite frequently to tell me that I am the most hated person in South Dakota. I think that is a little extreme but never the less I am trying to swing back more to the positive side. It would help if you started winning more. But it wouldn't be a smackboard or as much fun if I didn't flip you shirt once in awhile.

Mavs#1

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
              That being said Big Jake messages me quite frequently to tell me that I am the most hated person in South Dakota. I think that is a little extreme but never the less I am trying to swing back more to the positive side. It would help if you started winning more. But it wouldn't be a smackboard or as much fun if I didn't flip you shirt once in awhile.

Mavs#1
              You're giving yourself way too much credit. No one hates you. It's more of a pity than hate. Also, your relavence in SD is hardly worth anyone hating you. Hell, you couldn't even last 1 quarter against SDSU's whipping boys in your best sport this season. Inconsequential, thy name is UNO (and Mavs#1).
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

I pity someone who chases ambulances for a living and still doesn't know how to spell his first name. How many times do I have to tell you it is Jeff, not ge-off. Also quit talking about your football history like your Al Bundy or something. We know that you scored four touchdowns in a single game at Polk High and that you were the captain of the football team. Tell Peg and the kids I said hi. At least his team won a championship. Just go back to being one of the thousand attorneys that this country doesn't need.

Mavs#1

See why I still think you sound like Mr. Bitter? Now you are into personal attacks. Thats real mature. If you actually knew the guy you are flaming, you would know that everything you said about him is totally false.

Comment

Can't we all just get along.  I am so confident that CReighton will defeat the Lady Jacks or Jackettes or whatever you call them in straight sets that I will leave this site never to return again if sdsu wins against the jays. Prediction - Jays in 3!!
                  Is that fb alum guy Josh Ranek. If it is ranek I just want you to know you are arguably my favorite ncc back of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                    Can't we all just get along.  I am so confident that CReighton will defeat the Lady Jacks or Jackettes or whatever you call them in straight sets that I will leave this site never to return again if sdsu wins against the jays. Prediction - Jays in 3!!
                    Is that fb alum guy Josh Ranek.  If it is ranek I just want you to know you are arguably my favorite ncc back of all time.  

No, I'm not Josh. I played with him though, and he IS my favorite NCC back of all time. I thnk he got robbed of the Harlen Hill trophy. He was the best player in the country.

Comment

Working...
                    X