College of St. Mary's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College of St. Mary's

Third time you have had to go into overtime against an NAIA school. Real Impressive Rabbitts.

Jackrabbits defeat Flames in OT
    OMAHA, Neb. — Kelsey Worcester scored the game-winner in overtime, to give South Dakota State a 2-1 victory over College of Saint Mary (Neb.) Sunday afternoon at Heritage Park in Omaha, Neb.

The Flames got on the board first scoring a goal in the first half.

Erin Kasmarik, a freshman from Coon Rapids, Minn., tied the game at 1-1, netting a goal in the second half.

Worcester scored the decisive goal in the first overtime period to give the Jacks the 2-1 victory.

With the win, SDSU improved to 3-8-1 on the year, while Saint Mary’s suffered its first loss of the season.

The overtime match marked the third staight overtime game the Jackrabbits and Flames have played against each other.

Re: College of St. Mary's

A good win for SDSU's freshman team as that is what we have at SDSU, mostly freshmen who are getting better and better. So how did UNO DO IN FOOTBALL? ;D

Comment

MavD2, I took my son to that game against College of St mary. We rode our bikes over to the game and enjoyed it a lot. I give the Jacks a lot of hard times but that was a quality win for them even if it was against an naia team. College of St Mary's can flat out play. That is a good victory. Heck, I saw CSM beat UNO in August 2-0 on our home field in an exhibition game. So you look at this at first glance and it doesn't look impressive but if you had seen CSM play they are really good and they play hard. I wish UNO could get a rematch with them bc while I think we would beat them it is no sure bet that we would. I am going to see CSM play in the playoffs. But that was a quality win. We should be playing CSM every year in soccer during the reg season. That would make for a nice series. The sdsu team should get a pat on the back bc they earned a tough victory over a really good team. That doesn't change my opinion on their ultimate d1 success in most sports but it was a good day for them.

Comment

Alright, who logged in as bigjake and posted that? That's just not funny. Where's the cheap shots and ridicule? 89, I think there's been a breach of bigjake's account. Get someone on that, stat.
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Working...
        X