Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 are you still alive???

89 Rabbit,

It has been almost 10 days since you have posted. For you that is like ten years. Are you playing Mr. Guest in hopes of busting someone crossing the line? Are you in treatment for your rabbit addicition? I can see you jonesing at your computer wanting to hit that post button. Maybe you are trapped in the pressbox on stilts and are trying to get out. Did you elope with Amy Grant? If so, I don't blame you for staying off the board. If you don't respond in a few days, I am going to put out an Amber Alert for you.

Mavs#1

Re: 89 are you still alive???

89 has a important full time job. How about you??????

Comment

I was on a beautiful island in the Caribbean. It was fantastic. This was my second trip to St. Maarten and my vaction was made even better because this year my resort had ESPN so I got to see that we beat UC-Davis! 8)

Go State! ;D

Comment

Once again mavd2 has made an arse of himself again!

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
          89 Rabbit,

It has been almost 10 days since you have posted. For you that is like ten years. Are you playing Mr. Guest in hopes of busting someone crossing the line? Are you in treatment for your rabbit addicition? I can see you jonesing at your computer wanting to hit that post button. Maybe you are trapped in the pressbox on stilts and are trying to get out. Did you elope with Amy Grant? If so, I don't blame you for staying off the board. If you don't respond in a few days, I am going to put out an Amber Alert for you.

Mavs#1
          Well, 89, it just goes to show, if you pet them and feed them when they show up at your doorstep, they'll hang around forever . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Another outstanding post - MavD2. You are showing your concern for 89 and then you are ridiculed for your concern. One poster even implies you don't have a good job. Really when someone lives down in KC and has not been heard from in a long time bad things can happen. KC has one of the highest crime rates in the country. Granted it is confined mostly to certain parts of town but if you go to the wrong parts of town it is a very unfriendly place. YOu were just showing some genuine concern. Great post again.
            KC is a nice enough place but you just can't compare it to Omaha. If you want longer commutes, more crime, a horrible public school system (KCMO) then KC is a great place. That is why anybody with any money will either live on the KS side or send their kids to private schools.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
              Another outstanding post - MavD2. You are showing your concern for 89 and then you are ridiculed for your concern. One poster even implies you don't have a good job. Really when someone lives down in KC and has not been heard from in a long time bad things can happen. KC has one of the highest crime rates in the country. Granted it is confined mostly to certain parts of town but if you go to the wrong parts of town it is a very unfriendly place. YOu were just showing some genuine concern. Great post again.
              KC is a nice enough place but you just can't compare it to Omaha. If you want longer commutes, more crime, a horrible public school system (KCMO) then KC is a great place. That is why anybody with any money will either live on the KS side or send their kids to private schools.
              Well done, Jake! You can remove your lips from Mavs' hinder now. BTW Lee's Summit isn't too bad, for Missouri.
              How's the UNO hockey team looking this year?
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                Another outstanding post - MavD2.  You are showing your concern for 89 and then you are ridiculed for your concern.  One poster even implies you don't have a good job.  Really when someone lives down in KC and has not been heard  from in a long time bad things can happen.  KC has one of the highest crime rates in the country.  Granted it is confined mostly to certain parts of town but if you go to the wrong parts of town it is a very unfriendly place. YOu were just showing some genuine concern. Great post again.
                KC  is a nice enough place but you just can't compare it to Omaha.  
                Ummm...you Omahans always like to gloss over all the HBO and 60 minutes specials dealing with the _________ problems in Omaha. I leave it blank, but you can take your pick among the gang, drugs, domestic abuse, child abuse, prostitution, etc. If you think I'm exagerrating, please check. You can't turn your TV to one of the HBO channels without seeing some redneck in his car on a side street in Omaha smoking some meth.
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by filbert

How's the UNO hockey team looking this year?

Outstanding thanks for asking. We just defeated the #8 team in the country and won the Maverick Stampede. Last years goaltender Chris Holt just got called up to the New York Rangers. Nice to see that one of our teams can beat a ranked team and not just come close.

Hey Milwaukee, wasn't Jeffrey Dahmer from your fine city. Nothing makes me feel more safe than knowing my neighbor has people chopped up in his fridge and is looking foward to eating them for dinner. I hope that you didn't represent this slimeball. After all you two do share the same first name except that his is spelled corrrectly.

Filbert, I am not surprised that you used to be a computer programmer. Your posts had nerd written all over them.

Have fun playing Mo. Rolla this weekend for hillbilly days. Nothing like a good warmup game before Georgia Southern lays an arse whopping on you.

Mavs#1

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
                    Hey Milwaukee, wasn't Jeffrey Dahmer from your fine city. Nothing makes me feel more safe than knowing my neighbor has people chopped up in his fridge and is looking foward to eating them for dinner. I hope that you didn't represent this slimeball. After all you two do share the same first name except that his is spelled corrrectly.
                    I did not represent Dahmer as I was still in college at the time he was eating his fellow Milwaukee citizens. In his defense, we do eat a lot of cheese and brats here. Mix in the beer consumption and Milwaukee people are probably the tastiest eatin' this side of the Mason-Dixon line. Also, in the defense of all you stoned out, wife-beatin, gasoline drinking, gang members of Omaha, you're are probably just doing whatever they can to make it through another day in sunny Omaha. How do you spell white-trash correctly? I don't want to misspell your name since you're on this spelling kick.
                    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum

In his defense, we do eat a lot of cheese and brats here.  Mix in the beer consumption and Milwaukee people are probably the tastiest eatin' this side of the Mason-Dixon line.

Very funny . I will have to take Dahmer and your word on that. No wonder those Packer fans start tailgating so early.

Mavs#1

Comment

Working...
                      X