Georgia Southern Tailgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia Southern Tailgate

I've got a question for GSU fans or SDSU fans that went to the GSU game last year. What do they serve at the tailgate parties there?

I'm all for chilli, brats, and burgers, but it's always good to expand the horizons a little bit?

If the Bison were coming to town it would call for buffalo, but eagle meat poses a problem. Please send some input.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Georgia Southern Tailgate

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
    I've got a question for GSU fans or SDSU fans that went to the GSU game last year.  What do they serve at the tailgate parties there?

I'm all for chilli, brats, and burgers, but it's always good to expand the horizons a little bit?  

If the Bison were coming to town it would call for buffalo, but eagle meat poses a problem.  Please send some input.

SUPERBUNNY
    "fried wabbit" sounds good to me!

Just kiddin'

Best Wishes,
    PX

Comment

I think eagle meat tastes kinda like chicken .I could be wrong, maybe it just smells like chicken . Either way just throw on some pheasant, turkey or chicken, this should work.

Comment

I think eagle does taste like chicken. I don't think you will get the opportunity to find out Saturday. What do you think about that? Now on to a more serious subject of tailgating, where is a good place to do it with some friendly folks from SDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by eagledavidson
          I think eagle does taste like chicken. I don't think you will get the opportunity to find out Saturday. What do you think about that? Now on to a more serious subject of tailgating, where is a good place to do it with some friendly folks from SDSU?
          Just wander around "The Backyard" just North of the stadium. Should be plenty of kind SDSU folks around to visit with.

Comment

I don't know if eagle taste like chicken and to be honest I really don't want to find out. I think it is a federal offence to even pick-up an eagle feather unless you are Native American.

As far as tailgating though...I agree with Rabbitlivinginverm, just wander around the Backyard...good people, good food, good fun.

On a side note: Rattler & frog taste like chicken so I'm sure eagle does but I'd rather eat pheasant. Maybe someone will be cooking some up out there. Have fun and goll darnit...bring us some boiled (I think you call em bolled) peanuts!

Comment

Dear Rabbitlivinginverm and Rabbitden,
              Where exactly is the backyard ya'll keep talking about?
              Is it a private parking lot? or can any one come in?
              I will bring some bolled peanuts, but I need to know how to find ya'll in this place ya'll call the backyard.
              I will be wearing a green down jacket with a sweat shirt with an Eagle embossed on the front it is the only one you will see of its kind. Thats how you will know me.

Comment

The Backyard is on the north end of the stadium.  It is an open field and you can just walk in...it does cost to bring a car in so if you want just park outside and walk in.  You cant miss it.  I will be driving back from a sales meeting in Fargo so I wont be there before game time but I am hoping to be there by half.  I normally sit on the visitors side so I will look for you.
                I'm sure Rabbitlivinginverm will hook up with you B4 the game.  Have fun, good luck and see you this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by eagledavidson
                  Dear Rabbitlivinginverm and Rabbitden,
                  Where exactly is the backyard ya'll keep talking about?
                  Is it a private parking lot? or can any one come in?
                  I will bring some bolled peanuts, but I need to know how to find ya'll in this place ya'll call the backyard.
                  I will be wearing a green down jacket with a sweat shirt with an Eagle embossed on the front it is the only one you will see of its kind. Thats how you will know me.  

This link should help.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Va...ting/Index.cfm

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
                  X