GEORGIA SOUTHERN JOKES & SMACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEORGIA SOUTHERN JOKES & SMACK

I thought maybe we could liven up this board a little bit.I dont think the georgia fans are excitedt about their team playing the JACKRABBITS. Also i think we need others on here besides maverick 1  and big jake, time to get some I-AA smack and jokes going. No more div2 smack..........................How many gsu fans does it take to go icefishing.......................... it takes 11 gsu fans to go icefishing 1 to cut hole in ice and 10 to push boat under.

Re: GEORGIA SOUTHERN JOKES & SMACK

www.tscsports.com

I thought U guys were still D2
    I mean after the a** beat'n we gave you last year.....
    Go figure 8)
    Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
    www.gsufans.com

Comment

No you are mistaken the U is the out house located in the south side of the state. I think our a$$ still hurts from last year, maybe this year we can return the favor?

You bringing your wife, uhhh sister, uhhh cuzin...oooooh noooo I am so confused...what relation is she? ;D

Comment

OUCH that was good. Yes its true we recently moved up from d2, and are starting to make a name for ourselves. People are starting to get behind the JACKRABBITS. We know it will be tough going to get support but it will happen soon .SDSU is only get more popular with this area throughout the years.When starting new  I have heard that  it can get bad. For example there is a state that has 2 I-AA teams and 2 I-A teams they are georgia, georgia tech, savannah state and        ummm    lets see what is that 4th team in georgia   you know that team who..............never mind who cares anyways  .......... GO SAVANNAH STATE.......

Comment

Its hard to dislike U guys

People in the North West are much nicer than teams in the South East youll do fine in a couple years. No 7-4 team has ever got a non confrence bid to the playoffs so I guess U wont have a shot after this game. Still, where -du- rabbit, where-du-rabbit?

Rabbitden- your thinking of App.State

the only good thing about Sav.St is that its in Savannah
          Georgia Southern Football - Out weighed, but seldom outplayed
          www.gsufans.com

Comment

Yeah people in the midwest are nice. Maybe you will think different after this weekend. Your team leaves georgia as high flying eagles and will return as mudhens.

Comment

Originally posted by were-rabbit
              Yeah people in the midwest are nice. Maybe you will think different after this weekend. Your team leaves georgia as  high flying eagles and will return as mudhens.

I like that, "mudhens" yeah.

Like a Duck, only without any "D" you just get "uck" yeah

Also called "coots" Gsu'sTALON is ultimate "Old Coot" yeah.

Go South for the winter (smart if you are a duck) Rabbits do well in the winter, yeah

any others?

Comment

Congrats to GSU. You have a very good football team. We knew what was coming and still couldn't stop it.

Comment

Congratulations goes out to the GSU team . great game i have nothing but respect for their team and the fans.I have to say this the JACKS football team was great and deserve a standing ovation.CLAP CLAP CLAP( imagine this clapping going on for 10 min). THANKS to both teams for the great game. GSUsTALON thanks for coming on the board and being a good fan, remember to check up on us . In my book you guys will always be MUDHENS.( hey this is the smackboard) ;D ;D Just kidding, i will be following the eagles to see how they do. Blow out every one win the championship one last time and enjoy it because the JACKS are coming and are not going to spot you anymore titles. ;D

Comment

Working...
                  X