SDSU has 603 more fans at homecoming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU has 603 more fans at homecoming?

SDSU had 603 more fans at the homecoming game than.....

usdII....AND.....uno....COMBINED!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: SDSU has 603 more fans at homecoming?

Ouch, thats gotta hurt.

I also saw some hilights from a USDII volleyball game on the news the other night. I think there MIGHT have been 10 people in the stands. It's pretty funny that they use the dome for volleyball games when they could use a broom closet.

Comment

SDSU drew 14,503 for Missouri fercryinoutloud Rolla.

What are we going to draw when we start having D-I schools play at CAS for Hobo Day?

The only solution: increase the stadium capacity to 20,000.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I heard a rumor that NE Huskers were going to get rid of a home game with notre dame to come play at sdsu and get that big 5k guarantee you offer to opposing schools. Filbert, the only d1 team you will ever get to play fb at coughlin is UMKC. They might just come.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
          I heard a rumor that NE Huskers were going to get rid of a home game with notre dame to come play at sdsu and get that big 5k guarantee you offer to opposing schools. Filbert, the only d1 team you will ever get to play fb at coughlin is UMKC. They might just come.
          This was stupider than normal even for you.

Two D-I schools have already visited Brookings for football this year.

Go look it up. Here, this link will help you:

http://web1.ncaa.org/ssLists/orgByDiv.do?division=1

And, before you embarass yourself further, you'll note that certain schools are not on that list--those which are in the process of reclassifying to Division I. The NCAA officially lists those as being in their former division until they complete the 5-year reclassification process. Here's where those schools are named:

http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/gove...fo/Status_Page

Sometimes (and especially in Smack) it is helpful to actually know what you're talking about. You might try it sometime.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

NE is d1 - sdsu and your competition is NOT. You are 1aa. Big difference. You ared1 in everything else. Not fb.

Comment

For one, there's no such thing as 1aa. It's called I-AA. Secondly, I-AA is Division I. You might not the uppercase I which denotes Division I.

Comment

How much more would have come to the game if the weather had been better? How many can we get for the georgia southern game, any guesses.

Comment

Not many more. Hobo Day fans were coming regardless. They may have stayed longer though.

As for the GSU game, I think you can expect over 10,000. I'd love to see 12,000 plus, but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
                    SDSU had 603 more fans at the homecoming game than.....

usdII....AND.....uno....COMBINED!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Hey JBNJBQ,

Did you notice that the UND vs. UNO game had 6,660 more fans than the rabbits had against one of the more storied D1AA programs. I am not a math major, but that is about 1 1/2 times more fans than were at the game that you got your arse kicked. Guess fans know average when they see it. By the way... think you can beat Morningside this year???

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. This message is intended only for picture boy and no one else.

Mavs#1

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

You need to put that at the beginning of you thread not the end. That way the rest of us don't waste our time reading it

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks02

You need to put that at the beginning of you thread not the end.  That way the rest of us don't waste our time reading it  

Or just send him a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

Hey JBNJBQ,

Did you notice that the UND vs. UNO game had 6,660 more fans than the rabbits had against one of the more storied D1AA programs. I am not a math major, but that is about 1 1/2 times more  fans than were at the game that you got your arse kicked. Guess fans know average when they see it. By the way... think you can beat Morningside this year???

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mavs#1

DID SOMEONE FART?!

I thought I heard something?

Oh well, what do you expect? Consider the source!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Hey JBNJBQ,

Your little brother USD had almost 10,000 at their game and you had 4,000 at yours. Looks like maybe Big Brother is getting shown up by little brother. I know everyone was out hunting and working in their yards and all the students went back home. : : : Fact is that not everyone is excited about the move to D1AA as the 35 fanactics on this board would lead you to believe.

Comment

There are big dogs(SDSU, NDSU, UNC) and there are little dogs(usdII, undII, uno)

My nephew was very proud when his team won the grade school flag football championship......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                              X