PDA

View Full Version : SDSU has 603 more fans at homecoming?

JBNJBQ
10-23-2005, 05:57 AM
SDSU had 603 more fans at the homecoming game than.....

usdII....AND.....uno....COMBINED!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Rabbit_FB_Alum
10-23-2005, 09:18 AM
Ouch, thats gotta hurt.

I also saw some hilights from a USDII volleyball game on the news the other night. I think there MIGHT have been 10 people in the stands. It's pretty funny that they use the dome for volleyball games when they could use a broom closet.

filbert
10-23-2005, 04:15 PM
SDSU drew 14,503 for Missouri fercryinoutloud Rolla.

What are we going to draw when we start having D-I schools play at CAS for Hobo Day?

The only solution: increase the stadium capacity to 20,000.

bigjake
10-23-2005, 05:20 PM
I heard a rumor that NE Huskers were going to get rid of a home game with notre dame to come play at sdsu and get that big 5k guarantee you offer to opposing schools. Filbert, the only d1 team you will ever get to play fb at coughlin is UMKC. They might just come.

filbert
10-23-2005, 07:03 PM
I heard a rumor that NE Huskers were going to get rid of a home game with notre dame to come play at sdsu and get that big 5k guarantee you offer to opposing schools. Filbert, the only d1 team you will ever get to play fb at coughlin is UMKC. They might just come.

This was stupider than normal even for you.

Two D-I schools have already visited Brookings for football this year.

Go look it up. Here, this link will help you:

http://web1.ncaa.org/ssLists/orgByDiv.do?division=1

And, before you embarass yourself further, you'll note that certain schools are not on that list--those which are in the process of reclassifying to Division I. The NCAA officially lists those as being in their former division until they complete the 5-year reclassification process. Here's where those schools are named:

http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/governance/division_I/DI_Membership_Info/Status_Page

Sometimes (and especially in Smack) it is helpful to actually know what you're talking about. You might try it sometime.

bigjake
10-23-2005, 07:48 PM
NE is d1 - sdsu and your competition is NOT. You are 1aa. Big difference. You ared1 in everything else. Not fb.

Rodentia
10-23-2005, 08:15 PM
For one, there's no such thing as 1aa. It's called I-AA. Secondly, I-AA is Division I. You might not the uppercase I which denotes Division I.

wererabbit
10-25-2005, 08:13 AM
How much more would have come to the game if the weather had been better? How many can we get for the georgia southern game, any guesses.

Jacks99
10-25-2005, 09:14 AM
Not many more. Hobo Day fans were coming regardless. They may have stayed longer though.

As for the GSU game, I think you can expect over 10,000. I'd love to see 12,000 plus, but I won't hold my breath.

Mavericks#1
10-31-2005, 12:01 PM
SDSU had 603 more fans at the homecoming game than.....

usdII....AND.....uno....COMBINED!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Hey JBNJBQ,

Did you notice that the UND vs. UNO game had 6,660 more fans than the rabbits had against one of the more storied D1AA programs. I am not a math major, but that is about 1 1/2 times more fans than were at the game that you got your arse kicked. Guess fans know average when they see it. By the way... think you can beat Morningside this year???

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. This message is intended only for picture boy and no one else.

Mavs#1

Jacks02
10-31-2005, 03:57 PM

You need to put that at the beginning of you thread not the end. That way the rest of us don't waste our time reading it ;)

Rabbitlivinginverm
10-31-2005, 04:41 PM
You need to put that at the beginning of you thread not the end. That way the rest of us don't waste our time reading it ;)

Or just send him a PM.

JBNJBQ
11-01-2005, 04:31 AM
Hey JBNJBQ,

Did you notice that the UND vs. UNO game had 6,660 more fans than the rabbits had against one of the more storied D1AA programs. I am not a math major, but that is about 1 1/2 times more fans than were at the game that you got your arse kicked. Guess fans know average when they see it. By the way... think you can beat Morningside this year???

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mavs#1

DID SOMEONE FART?!

I thought I heard something?

Oh well, what do you expect? Consider the source!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Mavericks#1
11-06-2005, 12:49 AM
Hey JBNJBQ,

Your little brother USD had almost 10,000 at their game and you had 4,000 at yours. Looks like maybe Big Brother is getting shown up by little brother. I know everyone was out hunting and working in their yards and all the students went back home. ::) ::) ::) Fact is that not everyone is excited about the move to D1AA as the 35 fanactics on this board would lead you to believe.

JBNJBQ
11-06-2005, 05:22 AM
http://www.dogdoright.com/images/fawndaneandpuppy.jpg

There are big dogs(SDSU, NDSU, UNC) and there are little dogs(usdII, undII, uno)

My nephew was very proud when his team won the grade school flag football championship......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Jacks#1Fan
11-06-2005, 11:38 AM
I seldom read this section...it is so filled with crap. Especially the views of those two UNO jerks. Who cares what they think. If they love DII let them stay there and enjoy the DII future they think is going to be so great.

But I want to set one more thing straight again on this thread -- and that's the way that USD counts it's attendance. The two yahoos from UNO wouldn't know this probably, but the Dome was built for 10,000 capacity, but they didn't have the money to finish the west side. Haven't you two UNO guys every followed your team there (oops, forgot, they only talk big!)

So they put some wooden bleachers on the west side, and with standing room only they could put in 7,000 maybe. But they are so used to inflating their figures, that they have to make it look good when they have a big game. The USD athletic department and the school administration that permits it, has about as much class as the UNO smack-tallkers.