NCC cuts cost of championship awards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCC cuts cost of championship awards?

The NCC has moved to cut the cost of the leagues championship awards for next year. Due to the large number of co-champions this year in football (4 of the 7 teams) the NCC has decided to cut the cost of next years awards by just giving every player and every team a keepsake ribbon of their very own:

The NEW NCC! Where everyone is a champion!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: NCC cuts cost of championship awards?

EVERYBODY BUT SDSU!!! 1963!!

Comment

I guess you missed it we are not in the NCC anymore, haven't been for a couple of years now, for that matter we are not even in D-II anymore.  That is the whole point of  jbnjbq's post this year in the NEW NCC more then half the teams are football champions.   :  If we are going to fast for you just put up your hand and we will slow down.  

Go State!  ;D

Comment

It gets really confusing for some in the "New" NCC. Especially this year.

There are 4 teams made up of about 400 players and coaches. They represent approximately 40,000 students in 4 states..... And they all "Claim" to be NCC CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS. That is confusing to someone who doesn't know, so let me suggest a better way to identify them for every one:

1 Champion= Champions

2 Champions= Co-Champions

3 Champions= Co-Co-Champions

4 Champions=Co-Co-Co-Champions

I hope that helps!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
        X