UNO and UND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNO and UND

Blah, blah, don't want to hear excuses and other cop outs that will most likely follow. UNO and UND both lost saturday. UNO's great dominace of d2 ends. Only wrestling will resurrect their futile attempts of greatness in the nation's eyes.

Re: UNO and UND

Originally posted by SD-STATE
    Blah, blah, don't want to hear excuses and other cop outs that will most likely follow. UNO and UND both lost saturday. UNO's great dominace of d2 ends. Only wrestling will resurrect their futile attempts of greatness in the nation's eyes.
    Well, everyone knows that Saginaw Valley is the Miami Hurricanes of D2. What a storied program. Go Saginaw Valley Fighting Whatevers.

Comment

On Saturday we lost in fb, we lost in hockey and we lost in men's bb. Now I know what you people go through on a regular basis!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
        On Saturday we lost in fb, we lost in hockey and we lost in men's bb.  Now I know what you people go through on a regular basis!!
        Um... on Saturday, our football and women's basketball teams beat D1 teams (1aa in football, of course.) But I do feel for you. I have no reason to want UNO to lose. I wish UNO could come along to D1 with us. It's a good school with terrific athletics. Why won't those UNL boneheads figure out that UNO isn't going to be competition at the D1 level.

Comment

uno/und PLAYOFF PICTURE:

ONE PICTURE IS WORTH HOW MANY WORDS?

OH WELL, AT LEAST YOU CAN SAY YOU WERE CO-CO-CO-CO-CHAMPIONS OF THE NEW ncc.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

REVISED VERSION......

uno/und PLAYOFF PICTURE:

ONE [s]PICTURE[/s] IS WORTH HOW MANY
            WORD

[S]WORDS[/s]?
            PICTURES

OH WELL, AT LEAST YOU CAN SAY YOU WERE CO-CO-CO-CO-CHAMPIONS OF THE NEW ncc.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
            X