Bye Bye Marker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Marker

Another typical rabbit season. And I thought you would keep it close. : : If your not doing anything come watch the playoff game next weekend in Omaha. Since you probably don't know what a playoff game is I will explain it for you. It is an extra game at the end of your season that you are awarded if you have a good season. Just thought I would clarify that for you rabbit fans since you never get to go to one.

Re: Bye Bye Marker

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
    Another typical rabbit season. And I thought you would keep it close.  : :  If your not doing anything come watch the playoff game next weekend in Omaha. Since you probably don't know what a playoff game is I will explain it for you. It is an extra game at the end of your season that you are awarded if you have a good season. Just thought I would clarify that for you rabbit fans since you never get to go to one.
    We deserve that. Nobody could be happy with that performance.

You won't think it's very funny in a couple of years, though, when the Tapwater States have completed their coup d'etat in D2 and you're limited to 24 (or fewer) scholarships. It's going to happen (recall that it was proposed but failed to pass last year). It's just a matter of time. Enjoy your 36-scholarship team while you can and prepare yourself for the new, improved NCC, soon featuring the Mighty Pea****s of Upper Iowa! UNO will be in the playoffs every year and in every sport! I predict that UNO will win 25 consecutive NCC championships in football once UND is gone. Go Mavs!

Comment

Another typical rabbit season. And I thought you would keep it close.  : :  If your not doing anything come watch the playoff game next weekend in Omaha. Since you probably don't know what a playoff game is I will explain it for you. It is an extra game at the end of your season that you are awarded if you have a good season. Just thought I would clarify that for you rabbit fans since you never get to go to one.
      Who do you play next week? I expect at least 200 people even know NO-U has a game. That said, there might be more people watching the mavs than the Jacks next weekend.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

... a playoff game is ... an extra game at the end of your season that you are awarded if you have a good season
        A simpler explanation:  When uno folds, again. And nobody cares, again.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne

WOW! That was easier than I thought. My next prediction: The sun will set in the west tonight.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne

UNO'S GAME PLAN DIAGRAMS:

I think uno needs some new plays!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Who knew folding was so complex?
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

at least they have that USD game to hang their hats on...oh wait. Nevermind.
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                  at least they have that USD game to hang their hats on...oh wait.  Nevermind.
                  At least they have a good men's basketball team... oh, wait... never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit
                    At least they have a good men's basketball team... oh, wait... never mind.
                    At least they know how to make good use of a bye week and home-field advantage...oh, never mind.
                    @JacksFanInNeb

Comment

at least they have a beautiful city with low crime............never mind

Comment

Working...
                      X