NO SMACK FROM BJ AND MAV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO SMACK FROM BJ AND MAV

I guess we are not going to get any smack from the ******** duo in Omaha?

Must be licking each others wounds after the Jacks women demolished the Huskers on their home court. :-*

GO JACKS!

*From the Moderator

Edited for content, watch the personal attacks.

Re: NO SMACK FROM BJ AND MAV

That is a mighty big CROW they have to eat, it may take them a while.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Yeah, they've been kind of silent for a while. Not that that's a bad thing . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

and it looks like the mighty mavs bowed out of the football playoffs today, loosing to SVSU. Not sure and dont care about where that school is located but oh well... it's D2 so nobody else cares either.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Jacks_Fan
          and it looks like the mighty mavs bowed out of the football playoffs today, loosing to SVSU. Not sure and dont care about where that school is located but  oh well... it's D2 so nobody else cares either.
          Don't forget this one: the UNO men's basketball team lost to Colorado Mines last night to fall to 1-3. Ouch. Tough weekend for the boys from Nebraska.

Comment

Don't forget this one: the UNO men's basketball team lost to Colorado Mines last night to fall to 1-3. Ouch. Tough weekend for the boys from Nebraska.
            Actually they are 1-4, not counting the UNL loss. The only team they beat is a church league team, Presbyterian. It must feel good playing D2.

Go State ;D ;D
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

There's no compassion for the UNO boys here, but there wouldn't be a smack board without them. To pre-emt (I know this is not correct usage), Jackmd, I'm just saying...

I haven't forgot > :'( > ;D

Comment

We lost our coach last summer and we are playing with an interim bb coach who is on a 1 year job trial. The opening happened too latelast summer and uno couldn't open it up to outsiders which they will do at the end of the year and are required to do by law. One of the best naia coaches in the country is at Bellevue College here in Omaha and wants this job so hopefully CU grad todd eisner will eventually be our next coach. Like most of us thought darren hansen is flunking thus far with an experienced team that has consistently won in the past under kevin mckenna. It is going to be a long year and then we can get a real coach in here.
                Good victory over the huskers but remember they are the WOMEN not the men. Our weak women pushed them pretty hard, too. I will never post on this site again if your men win on Dec9. Ain't gonna happen!! Barry Collier finally has some talent
                Success and fan support will come from mens bb and fb and until you get successful in both you will get smack from some of us naysayers. The other sports are nice but most people just don't care about them.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                  We lost our coach last summer and we are playing with an interim bb coach who is on a 1 year job trial. The opening happened too latelast summer and uno couldn't open it up to outsiders which they will do at the end of the year and are required to do by law.  One of the best naia coaches in the country is at Bellevue College here in Omaha and wants this job so hopefully CU grad todd eisner will eventually be our next coach. Like most of us thought darren hansen  is flunking thus far with an experienced team that has consistently won in the past under kevin mckenna.  It is going to be a long year and then we can get a real coach in here.
                  Good victory over the huskers but remember they are the WOMEN not the men. Our weak women pushed them pretty hard, too.  I will never post on this site again if your men win on Dec9.  Ain't gonna happen!!  Barry Collier finally has some talent
                  Success and fan support will come from mens bb and fb and until you get successful in both you will get smack from some of us naysayers.  The other sports are nice but most people just don't care about them.  
                  If you don't think people in South Dakota care about women's (and girls') basketball, you don't know much about this state. Both are big deals here.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                    We lost our coach last summer and we are playing with an interim bb coach who is on a 1 year job trial. The opening happened too latelast summer and uno couldn't open it up to outsiders which they will do at the end of the year and are required to do by law.  One of the best naia coaches in the country is at Bellevue College here in Omaha and wants this job so hopefully CU grad todd eisner will eventually be our next coach. Like most of us thought darren hansen  is flunking thus far with an experienced team that has consistently won in the past under kevin mckenna.  It is going to be a long year and then we can get a real coach in here.
                    Good victory over the huskers but remember they are the WOMEN not the men. Our weak women pushed them pretty hard, too.  I will never post on this site again if your men win on Dec9.  Ain't gonna happen!!  Barry Collier finally has some talent
                    Success and fan support will come from mens bb and fb and until you get successful in both you will get smack from some of us naysayers.  The other sports are nice but most people just don't care about them.  

Your women lost by double digits and were at one time down by 21. If you call that pushing a team i guess UNL's women pushed the jacks for a while too. Plus it was an exhibition game, meaning it doesn't even count. But wait, i forgot you and mav think exhibitions are the real thing...and santa claus will be here in about 30 days as well.
                    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

SORRY Jackrabbit79, but it wasn't an exhibition.

The SDSU-Nebraska game was a full-fledged Division I game (you're each allowed two exhibitions -- we had ours and they had theirs)

I was at the game. We basically destroyed them. Oh, and then the smack talker says they are weak (funny, the Big 12 coaches picked them to place fifth in the conference, but then I guess the Big 12 isn't a very good conference).

On the serious side, Nebraska does have a terrific true freshman in Kelsey Griffith. She is going to be a very good player. Oh yeah, and as a PS -- so our are freshman. Ashlea Muckenhirn hit four threes and played great in a reserve roll. We had two starters back from last year, UN had four back. We started the two returnees, plus a senior, a junior, and a freshman and come in with two sophomores and two freshmen. Great win for a young team, that will go up and down a bit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks#1fan
                        SORRY Jackrabbit79, but it wasn't an exhibition.
                        I think he was referring to the UNO/UNL game as an exhibition game, not the SDSU/UNL game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm

I think he was referring to the UNO/UNL game as an exhibition game, not the SDSU/UNL game.
                          I thought that was clear in my post, but maybe not. You are correct Verm, i was referring to the UNO/UNL game as an exhibition and Mav and BJ stressing the fact that exhibition games are the same as regular season games.
                          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack
                            That is a mighty big CROW they have to eat, it may take them a while.

I think I would use a meat thermometer! He looks a little under-done!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                            X