Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Just thought I would drop the gloves for a couple days and wish you guys and your families (even you JBNJBQ) a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for this board that allows me to run smack and talk trash. Have fun playing against SEMO. I am still in the process of appealing to the NCAA for Mike (Frickin) Nelke to play against you guys since he hadn't made a basket until he played you.
    Again have a great Thanksgiving.

Mavs#1

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks Mav...I send out nothing but blessings to you and yours for a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving also  (BJ, you too).

With out you and BJ on here, what kind of fun would we have?

Besides, I still prefer hot pecan pie, SDSU ice cream and whip cream with my bird.

Comment

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
      Just thought I would drop the gloves for a couple days and wish you guys and your families (even you JBNJBQ) a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for this board that allows me to run smack and talk trash. Have fun playing against SEMO. I am still in the process of appealing to the NCAA for Mike (Frickin) Nelke to play against you guys since he hadn't made a basket until he played you.
      Again have a great Thanksgiving.
       Mavs#1
      Thanks Mavs. Right back at you. Our smack board would be very dull without you and Jake. Does this mean you won't be bringing Frickin' to the TransferHawks game Thursday night?

Comment

Working...
      X