I miss Sports Buff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss Sports Buff

I sure do miss the USD perspective on this board.

Re: I miss Sports Buff

Why, because your the only idiot from DivII/NAIA that still lurkes here! Find your own niche.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
      I sure do miss the USD perspective on this board.  
      I miss Sports Buff, too. They're so cute at the D2 level.

Actually, I'm sure SB is busy scouting the Coyotes' tough, upcoming opponents, Morningside, Briar Cliff, William Penn, and Wayne State. And I'm sure he's still recovering from that exciting UNO Holiday tournament and those hard-fought wins over perennial powerhouses Panhandle State and CSU-Pueblo.

By the way, I see UNO lost to Missouri Western. Wow, those Griffons must be tough. They are undefeated. Let's see... which of these teams should be really embarrassed to be among those vanquished this season by the powerful Missouri Western Griffons:

"Livin' the Dream"
      Manhattan Christian
      Baker
      Rockhurst
      Illinois Tech
      Haskell University
      University of Nebraska-Omaha

Ouch.

Comment

How about UND Men getting throttled by Northern by 20 last night!

Comment

Good for the Wolves! I've always had respect for Northern's basketball program . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Little Fake, you can only post here for 7 more days.  That is when the Jacks are taking down the Huskers. :-*

Basketball tickets to SDSU vs. UNL - $10.00

Post game victory party for SDSU alumn - $500.00

Never reading another Little Fake smack thread on SDSU message board -

Priceless

I will miss Little Fake from posting here.  I think it is cute when UNO supporters come here to talk smack for Creighton and UNL.  Same goes for other D2 schools, trying to stoke the flames of old rivalries by claiming they would beat SDSU if given the chance.  But those days are over and we have moved on.  Little Fake, in 7 days you will be moving on also.

SDSU 80

UNL 76

Go State ;D ;D ;D
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

They are my favorite DII Basketball program. Good coaching, excellant fan support and players who overachive. I see USD did not schedule them which is not a surprise.

Comment

NorCal Jack,  I think you have been smoking a little too much "tree" out there and are dilusional.  I suspect you are up there near Berkeley where a lot of people put themselves into various forms of dilusion for entertainment purposes only.  I have very bad news for you - the Huskers have a chance to be very good this year.  They have good size with bj walker, a maric, and wes wilkinson and they have speed too with marcus walker and joe mccray among others.   When I first made my promise I thought there was at most a 20 percent chance I might be gone from this fine site.  Now I would put it at about 1 percent.  If this game is under double digits I will be amazed.  None of your fellow posters have said much about the game bc they know it is a hopeless cause.  Check back with me on Friday, Dec9th and I will fill you in on my fun filled night in Lincoln.
                PS - I am a UNO fan first but am both a CU fan and UNL, too. I purchase tickets for 2 or 3 of both those teams every year. To be a fan of one is not mutually exclusive of the other.

Comment

The Huskers beat Marquette by 10 Wednesday night. They're pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                  X