Laughing stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laughing stock

National radio news now carrying the "Zip feeds" building story. Apparently it didn't "go down" as anticipated. Yesterday the Star Trib described the demolition as the "seasonal event" for SD. Come on guys, there has to be something better to do. Fire up the sleds for crying out loud.

Embarassing but survivable. Nice screw up by whoever was in charge. Try again Monday was the final line. Will I ever live this down? (rhetorical)
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Laughing stock

The video on the Argus site is hilarious. The chuckles and guffaws of the onlookers as that thing began to implode and then . . . just . . . stopped . . . is just priceless.

It belongs on one of those Vonage commercials --- the ones that show people doing stupid things.

Yeah. The Leaning Tower of Zip. Heh.

**Edited to replace a perfectly good English Language word with "chuckles". Sheesh.**

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: Laughing stock

I loved how they made the Zip Feed building such a huge deal, "South Dakota's Tallest Building" (loved that, considering its a Grain Elevator type building) and then they cant even destroy the thing.

Comment

Working...
      X