FREE CATCH-EM NOW, DOWN WITH THE COW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE CATCH-EM NOW, DOWN WITH THE COW!

I know Catch-Em-All is a man of his word but I plea to all Jack Fans to vote YES to get him out of his exile clause with Mav.

Catch-em-all has far more knowledge and wise imput on this Jackrabbit board than either of the two little girls from the stink pit down south.

I will forgive him for backing out on his bet with the lonely calf.

What about the rest of you?

FREE CATCH-EM NOW, DOWN WITH THE COW, FREE CATCH-EM NOW, DOWN WITH THE COW, FREE CATCH-EM NOW, DOWN WITH THE COW, FREE CATCH-EM NOW, DOWN WITH THE COW...

Re: FREE CATCH-EM NOW, DOWN WITH THE COW!

I am with you. Lets git rid of the cows not a hall of famer like catch-em-all.

Comment

Never make a deal with the devil.

Comment

As resident Filbert of this board, I hearby release Catch'em'all from any and all contracts, promises, or other intimations made by him to and/or with any lower life forms (otherwise known as small college fans).

Go forth and sin no more . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Here, Here! ;D

Comment

Actually, all it would take is Jake or Mavs 1 (whoever made the deal) to come on here and pardon Catch-em from his sentence. A bet's a bet, so I'm sure Catch-em wouldn't come back here unless he was given the ok by the other agreeing party.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
              Actually, all it would take is Jake or Mavs 1 (whoever made the deal) to come on here and pardon Catch-em from his sentence.  A bet's a bet, so I'm sure Catch-em wouldn't come back here unless he was given the ok by the other agreeing party.

Spoken like a true lawyer. Milwaukee that guy on your avatar scares me. I am sure he is a nice guy but he looks like a serial killer. I swear his eyes get more crossed everytime I look at him. I was the one who made the bet with Catch-em-all and would consider pardoning him except in his last post he told me to shut the frick up and to go frick myself. The Warden was not thrilled with that verbal attack. Looks like his Christmas will be spent behind bars.

Mavs#1

Comment

I have actually considered taking Coach Wilber's picture down a couple of times then I get a response like yours and I crack up. I should probably take it down considering he's family and all, but it makes me laugh. I suppose I'll change it when I find something better to put up. Anyway, I wasn't asking you to release Catch-em from his bet. He's a big boy and knew what he was getting into. I wouldn't want charity if I lost the bet.
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

You're related to Wilber?

I know Wilber and I feel for ya, MJA, I really do. ;D

Did he get hitched yet?
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                    You're related to Wilber?

I know Wilber and I feel for ya, MJA, I really do.  ;D

Did he get hitched yet?
                    I sent you a PM about coach Wilber

Comment

Working...
                    X