Gonzalas is a Cry Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzalas is a Cry Baby!

Coach G for the Jaspers is the biggest whiner I have seen in a long time. He wanted an intentional foul on everything after we got ours.

He actually had the balls to say the refs were cheaters after the game. He also let fly the word bulls*#t a couple of times afterwards too.

Great coach but man what a D*#K!

Re: Gonzalas is a Cry Baby!

Originally posted by Rabbitden
    Coach G for the Jaspers is the biggest whiner I have seen in a long time.  He wanted an intentional foul on everything after we got ours.  

He actually had the balls to say the refs were cheaters after the game.  He also let fly the word bulls*#t a couple of times afterwards too.

Not discrediting you den, but where did you see this. Can you post a link, i think it would be an interesting read.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden
      Coach G for the Jaspers is the biggest whiner I have seen in a long time.  He wanted an intentional foul on everything after we got ours.  

He actually had the balls to say the refs were cheaters after the game.  He also let fly the word bulls*#t a couple of times afterwards too.

Gotta agree with you on this one. Its no whonder their players argued about every call, if their coach can do it, why wouldn't they?

Comment

look at there box scores from this year it looks like he has 5 Technical fouls this year in 8 games. it brings me back to the day when we would play north dakota and watch rich glas cry. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Comment

Jackrabbit1979, no web site, he said it right next to me and a couple of students down on the court right after the overtime and shaking of hands.

In fact he couldnt stop saying bulls*#t over and over.

Comment

Working...
          X