Nice Athletic Program Rabbits??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Athletic Program Rabbits??

According to copies of the temporary protection orders, a female student says both men came into her dorm room and raped her around 2 a.m. on Dec. 15. She said she needed the protection orders because she was scared of what would happen if she didn't get the court orders.

What kind of basketball program are you running up there? ? Bad enough that you team is horrible and is getting spanked nightly but then this . Big Jake and Myself warned you that bringing in d1 caliber players can bring extra headaches. First the kid with 17 pounds of pot and then this. Weren't you just piling on USD for their recent problems? Well their drinking escapade looks petty compared with this. I know they have only been charged and not proven guilty much like the man running your program. I am sure they were just in there studying : : : I can't wait for the spin doctors to explain this.

But hey D1 is so great right?? You get you arse beat nightly and get on ESPN for this. Just what you wanted right? While we at UNO are excited about of football recruiting class you are dealing with this. Where do we sign up for D1? : : :

Mavs#1

Re: Nice Athletic Program Rabbits??

I actually has some respect for you mav when you were here every other day throwing smack at us. But to dissapear for 3 months and then come back when we have a dark day is just pathetic. Get a Life.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I am just just numb from all the disappointments of this season. I thought after last season things couldn't get worse but they have. God help us if we lose to sw mn state - I think I will have to be carried out of frost on a stretcher if that happens. It can't happen 2 years in a row.
      Also, the win by our perennial bb whipping boy NDSU over Wisconsin was also tough to take. Sure I was glad it happened but WE were the program who deserved it-not the Bison.
      But I just keep telling myself that eventually we will be in the mo valley conf competing for national championships and those sore sports from UNO will be competing in the gpac for those prestigious naia titles.
      LOSERS!
      Let's hope those charges are unfounded and that better days are ahead. Go State!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
        According to copies of the temporary protection orders, a female student says both men came into her dorm room and raped her around 2 a.m. on Dec. 15. She said she needed the protection orders because she was scared of what would happen if she didn't get the court orders.

Mavs#1
        Ignoring petty comments from a low-life individual and focusing on this quote. How horrilbe would it be if this is true? I shudder just thinking about it. I have 2 daughters and baby on the way that could make it 3. To think anything like what is stated here could happen while one of them is in college is frightening to think about.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Mavs 1--

First off, I question that you actually saw copies of the protection orders all the way down in Omaha and I would ask you to provide some proof. Secondly, if what you say is does prove true (at this point, I don't think any of us know the specific allegations), these two will never see the floor of Frost Arena again. That is terrible.

Comment

It's actually stated in the argus leader article, so that part is true. I hate thinking about it, and hope that it isn't true, and if it is, I feel very bad for the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo
              It's actually stated in the argus leader article, so that part is true.  I hate thinking about it, and hope that it isn't true, and if it is, I feel very bad for the victim.  
              Thanks, I have now read the article. Mav 1 made it sound as if he had seen the TPO himself.

Comment

Mav, I enjoy your slams.... I think they're funny... but to go to this depth is effing classless. You sir, are a f*cking vulture!

GET BENT!
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Mav,

Why get excited about your recruiting class. They probably won't go anywhere in d2 fball anyway. Those nice upstanding undividuals on your men bb team are tearing it up also. I sure it was just a little tough luck against the powerhouse Augie program. 3-5 in the NCC. Wow, what a reason to get excited.

Comment

What kind of basketball program are you running up there? ?  Bad enough that you team is horrible and is getting spanked nightly but then this . Big Jake and Myself warned you  that bringing in d1 caliber players can bring extra headaches. First the kid with 17 pounds of pot and then this. Weren't you just piling on USD for their recent problems? Well their drinking escapade looks petty compared with this. I know they have only been charged and not proven guilty much like the man running your program. I am sure they were just in there studying : : :  I can't wait for the spin doctors to explain this.

But hey D1 is so great right?? You get you arse beat nightly and get on ESPN for this. Just what you wanted right? While we at UNO are excited about of football recruiting class you are dealing with this. Where do we sign up for D1? : : :

Mavs#1
                    Just another low life stuck in dii hell. :P

Comment

Maybe next year you can schedule the boys from the Nebraska State Pen. I am sure they have some good hoopers down there. Plus they will make your players seem like choir boys. Save the nothing has been proven yet. Where there is smoke.. there is fire.

Mavs#1

Comment

Did someone just pass gas? ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
                          Did someone just pass gas?   ;D ;D

No, I think that's just the cow pie Mav left here earlier

Comment

Working...
                          X