My apologies to Andy Kleinjan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apologies to Andy Kleinjan

My apologies to Andy Kleinjan and anyone else that I may have offended with my recent posts.  As I stated in the thread, I support SDSU and all those who attend school at my Alma Mater.  This includes those who play on our teams (the local kids as well as the "big city, DI recruits&quot.

I was trying to express my personal unhappiness with a certain segment of our board family that feels to support Andy they need to run down other members of our team, run down the program as a whole, and or run down the people who are in charge of our program.

As you all know I have a deep passion for our school and in my attempts to express myself, it has been made clear to me, that I hurt others feelings.  This was not my intent and so again I would like to apologize to any who were offended by my thoughts.

Go State!  ;D

Re: My apologies to Andy Kleinjan

You owe no apologies to me...I agreed with every word you said. In no way did I think you were knocking Andy, if someone did they are taking this way to seriously and reading more into emotions than actually verbage.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Re: My apologies to Andy Kleinjan

I thought Andy played pretty well on Saturday and was surprised he didn't play much in the second half. Casey played some big minutes down the stretch.

Comment

Working...
      X