UNO Bottom Dweller in "New" NCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNO Bottom Dweller in "New" NCC

I thought it was unusual that we haven't heard much from our Nebraska "friends" for a while.......so I checked the standings over on the "NEW" NCC site........

......could be because their basketball teams really suck this year? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: UNO Bottom Dweller in "New" NCC

Since Mav1 isn't here to defend himself I will play the role of UNO supporter and DI wannabee and smack talk for him.

Oh yeah, well your men's team couldn't beat Brookings High school. At least we don't have to recruit football players to put a team on the court. What's next, getting some of the WBB players on the roster. Actually that might help. Oh, and great job recruiting Nagy...can you get a few more....I'll stop there, you know the drill.

This smack was brought to you by the letter L...as in Loser...as in Mav1.

Comment

Originally posted by JH81

Oh yeah, well your men's team couldn't beat Brookings High school.

What is sad is that this might not be to far from the truth. By the way John Walsh of America's Most Wanted is doing his show from Brookings this week. Just a FYI.

Mavs#1

Comment

Actually, our Men's team beat Southwest Minnesota State, our only D-II opponenet of the year, with three starters out and a bunch of football players who had one day of practice.  

Hey isn't that the same SMSU that beat St. Cloud, Minnesota-Duluth and USD from the mighty NCC (all teams ahead of UNO in the rankings).

I guess that would mean that if SDSU couldn't beat BHS that UNO wouldn't be able to beat the Brookings Middle School team.  

Go State!  ;D

P.S. I am surprised that the state of Nebraska let you keep your mug shoot.  It is a really good likeness of you.

Comment

yeah the funny part is Calvin Kapels turned down a scholarship at SDSU to play for the NCC cellar dweller UNO. Hope you are enjoying it Calvin. It must be a little lonely to hear two sets to four sets of hands clapping when you make a bucket. (Big Jack and Mav No 1) and your parents off course. Most of the Omaha people are busy doing other more important stuff. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN
            yeah the funny part is Calvin Kapels turned down a scholarship at SDSU to play for the NCC cellar dweller UNO. Hope you are enjoying it Calvin.   It must be a little lonely to hear two sets to four sets of hands clapping when you make a bucket. (Big Jack and Mav No 1) and your parents off course. Most of the Omaha people are busy doing other more important stuff. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
            Much to my chagrin as a Coyote Fan defending a UNO basketball player that has been a thorn in the side of the Coyotes. I must say that Calvin Kapels probably is enjoying his time at UNO considering that he has won the last two regular season NCC championships as well as one NCC Tourney championship...I highly doubt he's regretting his decision. By the way, he was also heavily recruited by USD and I understand considered them to be a favorite...also betting he's not regretting that decision either...very talented player that has enjoyed a tremendous amount of success at UNO.

Comment

Originally posted by coyotefanatic

Much to my chagrin as a Coyote Fan defending a UNO basketball player that has been a thorn in the side of the Coyotes. I must say that Calvin Kapels probably is enjoying his time at UNO considering that he has won the last two regular season NCC championships as well as one NCC Tourney championship...I highly doubt he's regretting his decision. By the way, he was also heavily recruited by USD and I understand considered them to be a favorite...also betting he's not regretting that decision either...very talented player that has enjoyed a tremendous amount of success at UNO.
              UNTIL THIS YEAR ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

at least we have a conference to be at the bottom of.
                I have an idea for your mens basketball team. When they are running out on the court before the game maybe you can play the theme from the show "Cops"
                OK everyone join in...  Bad Boys Bad Boys Whatcha you gonna do, Whatcha gonna do when they come for you. Bad Boys Bad Boys. Now that would get the crowd all fired up. ;D ;D

Mavs #1

Comment

Seems the yotes will be battling with the mavs for the basement in the "new" NCC.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

at least we have a conference to be at the bottom of.
                    I think we should all just bask in the glory of this quote for a while

New UNO slogan:

DII - its about being at the bottom of something!

Comment

How about this... uno....where we care about being in a conference.

Comment

Or how about this...UNO...where we care if our athletes are criminals.

Comment

Mav, your crawling up the wrong hole again...should I start posting your athletic departments untouchable history of criminals on prior athletic teams?

Notice that I said criminals, not two men that have so far just been accused with no charges levied on them as of yet?

You are nothing more than a by-product of that nasty smelling packing plant aroma in the greater Omaha area.

Go Jacks!

Comment

should I start posting your athletic departments untouchable history of criminals on prior athletic teams?

go for it.  That will be a pretty short post.

Comment

Mav, Mav, Mav...you dont even know the history of the UNO program. Oh, thats right...you didnt even go to school there!

Chupa mei vega puto!

Comment

Working...
                              X