USD HAS A MESSAGE BOARD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD HAS A MESSAGE BOARD.

I found this over on the temporary D2Football.com board that USD has a new message board. When you get bored here, you can check it out.

http://coyotesports.proboards100.com/

Re: USD HAS A MESSAGE BOARD.

I would have to be pretty bored.. :P

Comment

Does the USD board delete you post if it is not about the Coyotes? I can't imagine anyone doing that. : :

Mavs#1

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
        Does the USD board delete you post if it is not about the Coyotes? I can't imagine anyone doing that.  : :

Mavs#1

Why don't you find out.  Post a whole bunch of stuff about your Hockey team on their board and see how it is received.  Perhaps it will be better received since UNO does play in the same division and in the same conference as USD.  It makes more sense then posting it here.  

Why not try posting it over on the Creighton or Nebraska boards (at least you are all in the same state) while you are at it and let us know how that goes.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Excellent post Mav. I too am for free speech but then things in KS and SD are pretty backwards in certain regards. Even those great Kansan's like Alf Landon, Bob Dole, and Dwight E. all believed in free speech!
          By the way I plan to go on the new board and find out about those nice trailers on campus near the dome. Say what you want about sdsu - at least they don't have run down trailers on campus that look like they came from the show "Cops" like they do in Brookings. Amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
            Say what you want about sdsu - at least they don't have run down trailers on campus that look like they came from the show "Cops" like they do in Brookings.  Amazing!!
            Ummm...SDSU is in Brookings Cavpower.

This is fun to say, take it to the Yote board where they might actually care you exist.

Comment

Excellent post Mav.  I too am for free speech but then things in KS and SD are pretty backwards in certain regards.  Even those great Kansan's like Alf Landon, Bob Dole, and Dwight E. all believed in free speech!
              By the way I plan to go on the new board and find out about those nice trailers on campus near the dome.  Say what you want about sdsu - at least they don't have run down trailers on campus that look like they came from the show "Cops" like they do in Brookings.  Amazing!!
              It's a private message board which requires membership which lists several caveats about what is permissable in joining the board and contributing to the discussions. As good as it sounds to shout "you're violating my right to free speech" that amendment is not applicable in the current situation. Much like private business owners have the right to refuse service and exclude entry to certain patrons, 89 Rabbit has the ability to censor your speech. Dang it all. Sucks when the law actually turns against your rants, doesn't it.
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Here is a Quote from the "USD Board"

...Or it was just as simple as Brookings stinks and she realized that a Masters in Farmhand won't get you too far in the world. SDSU is not exactly a pipeline to the WNBA, so why not transfer to a school where one can have less travel and hassle yet still compete at a very high level of competition to complement a top flight education.

In the end she made the correct choice in transferring to the state's premier institution, in my humble opinion.

Now my take on it:  I guess they were not talking about myself when making the point that SDSU grads don't go to far in the world.  I am working in Australia for a year and I think my education at SDSU helped me out.  

Go Rabbits! SDSU you definetly can go anywhere from here!

Comment

If usd2 is so against Farmhands and agriculture, then why do they use a big grain bin and call it an athletic facility. The Butler center is no place for athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU
                    Here is a Quote from the "USD Board"

...Or it was just as simple as Brookings stinks and she realized that a Masters in Farmhand won't get you too far in the world. SDSU is not exactly a pipeline to the WNBA, so why not transfer to a school where one can have less travel and hassle yet still compete at a very high level of competition to complement a top flight education.

In the end she made the correct choice in transferring to the state's premier institution, in my humble opinion.
                    Its a USD fan board so they are certainly entitled to state their opinions whether deemed ridiculous by the reader or not.

I've attended both institutions and lived in both places. I can tell you, without a doubt, that I would recommend SDSU and Brookings over USD and Vermillion for an undergraduate education in almost every situation. That said, I support any South Dakota kid that chooses to stay in state to get their education.

Any high school student who thinks they can't get a quality education and succeed with a degree from a public university in South Dakota is wrong.

Lastly, one of a bunch of DII and lower level schools in a state with a single DI institution really shouldn't be referring to itself as "premier", thats just plain embarassing.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

89 can you banish the Mav twins to

http://thencccity.proboards98.com/index.cgi

Here they can talk mighty NCC action all they want.

Comment

Originally posted by JH81

Geez, discussion boards are breaking out everywhere. Soon even Augie might have one!
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JH81

Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum might not get a very good reception on the NCC board once they mention the mighty UNO hockey team and its glorious "run" in the NCAA tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert

Geez, discussion boards are breaking out everywhere.  Soon even Augie might have one!  
                            they have to have fans first.
                            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Excellent post Mav.  I too am for free speech but then things in KS and SD are pretty backwards in certain regards.  Even those great Kansan's like Alf Landon, Bob Dole, and Dwight E. all believed in free speech!
                              By the way I plan to go on the new board and find out about those nice trailers on campus near the dome.  Say what you want about sdsu - at least they don't have run down trailers on campus that look like they came from the show "Cops" like they do in Brookings.  Amazing!!

Timothy Campbell has a whole section dedicated to free speech and internete trolls.  Just click on the link below.

http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm#WIAT

Internet Trolls

. . . What about Free Speech?
                              When trolls find that their efforts are being successfully resisted, they often complain that their right to free speech is being infringed. Let us examine that claim. . . . (read more)

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X